Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void hugs her back and starts to blush again.

"Heheh, it's alright, friends gotta stick together, especially when one friend needs help.Your friendship is a good enough gift to stay at my house, Kelly"

Void smiled warmly at Kelly after saying this, then he wondered how everypony else is getting on.

• Brohoof 2

@

Kelly look to Void and blush

"Thank you for hosting me tonight, it is very important to me, I will surely love to know where you live, and thank you again"

She stared at Void, and retired from his backpack an old necklace, and offered to Void. 

"You can have it, proof of our friendship, my mother gave me a long time ago" 

Kelly outlined an incredible smile even with wet mane over his eyes
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1

Void stared at the necklace and he couldn't take it.

"I can't take something that precious to you like that, your mother gave it to you so you should keep it, I already know we are good friends"

Void said with a warm look towards Kelly

"If I take that I would be taking an extremely precious item, so I don't think I can"

• Brohoof 2

Ahaban throws himself upon the soft bed, letting out a,saddened sigh. He sits up pulling the wet shemag off placing it near the windowsill. He tosses his goggles to the ground as he leans back, his mane soaking the blankets.

"You're quite the miserable one... She wouldn't want you to act this way." He says aloud he coughs, he sits up and enters into the bathroom.

"Just take a long warm shower." He mutters again.

• Brohoof 2

@,

Kelly did not seem to be sad. She put the collar of his mother in his neck (Kelly), and looked at Void.

"She told me this necklace was a great friend of hers, so I thought about it, but that's okay, I understand what you mean "

Kelly saw his great mane was all wet and all over your face and body, and spoke. 

"I better get my mane is bad, this is the problem of a mane like mine" 

She looks Void and a giggle
  • Brohoof 2

Void looked at her mane and realized they should head home so they can dry off.

"Well, I said you could stay at my home, and I wasn't lying so we should most likely set off for my home now, we can either walk around the Everfree Forest or through it to reach home which do you prefer?"

He laughed as he realized how messy he must look.

(OOC: Sorry forgot the @mention there)

Edited by Void Crawler
  • Brohoof 2

Ahaban simply leans against the wall as the warm water soaks onto him.. He his a soft groan feeling himself relax again.

"Never did like the rain.. Never had much back home." He whispers, becoming lost a bit into his thoughts, the shower still running.

"What was it.. another month till next contract?" He begins asking his own objectives

• Brohoof 2

@

"Let the faster way for you my friend"

Kelly tied his great mane and Void could see his eyes again and She laugh, Kelly looked in the puddle as she was and seemed satisfied.

"Sorry, I could not stand to stay with the mane in my face, what are you waiting ?, go?" and She Smiled

• Brohoof 2

@

Kelly seems to enjoy the puddles that have in the way, she follows Void with the same steps and answer. 

"Alright Void, you are who you know, I agree with you, the forest does not sound interesting at this time of night, you can be pretty cute with those eyes Shining" 

Kelly giggled, and gets a little embarrassed, and keep following the path Void.
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1

Void started blushing and laughing again.

"A Changeling cute? Now that's a first you know, I have never heard anyone say a Changelings eye's are cute"

Void say's whilst blushing and still jumping in most puddles he passes for fun.

"At the pace we are going we should arrive there in no time!"

• Brohoof 3

@,

Kelly stopped jumping puddles and began following Void with a normal but faster walk, she stood next to him and spoke. 

"I think these really pretty eyes they glow, what people have against you, I know nothing about the history of Ponyville, it's my first time here" 

Kelly continues walking her wet hair and curled back and his tail all dirty, Kelly does not care much about that at first she is too happy to preucupar with these things. 

"I just think you different but that does not mean they can not be beautiful" 

She a sincere smiled at Void.
  • Brohoof 3

Finished with the shower, Ahaban slumps his way out and shakes himself dry. Returning to his room he plops down onto the bed watching the rain drizzle down.

"It's not like the desert rain sadly." He says softly and lays on his back watching the ceiling.

(Just throwing it out there, Ahaban is a mercenary pony from Saddle Arabia.)

• Brohoof 3

Soprano's train finally got to Ponyville. He had gotten the train from Canterlot, due to a hunch that he had. He felt he was needed there for whatever reason.

Soprano got his saddle bag, checked that everything was inside it, and set off for where ever his hunch told him to.

Edited by SopranoAurora
  • Brohoof 3

Ahaban springs back up, forcing himself to become concentrated. He falls to the floor the floor catching himself by his wings,

"A vigorous, trained mind, is the strongest." He mutters, as if reciting words of somepony.

He counts a loud his wing pushup.

1 , 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, .... He continues onward now reaching 25.

• Brohoof 1

Soprano left the train station. He looked around himself. 'Ponyville sure is clean.' he thought. Canterlot is full of rich snobs and rubbish. This place was clean and beautiful. He walked down the road to find somewhere to get a bite to eat. He forgot to bring bread.

• Brohoof 1

@

(Soprano: Just letting you know friend. It's raining in Ponyville)

Ahaban continues his exercises, now reaching 50 . He decides to stop. He takes a deep breath exhaling slowly.

"A quick trot won't hurt you." He whispers, he retrieves his shemag and vest, wrapping said shemag around his neck.

• Brohoof 1

Soprano realised that it was raining, and immediately ran under the station's cover. 

He started to study his Japanese again. He knew he would be there for a while, so he needed to study in his free time. He hadn't studied in at least a day, and he needed to catch up on it.

• Brohoof 1

Ahaban exits from the inn, despite the rain he decides to take a run around the town for exercise purposes. Once outside he dons on his goggles and begins with a brief trot heading near the train station.

T the mud not hindering him as the rain batters down on him.

• Brohoof 1

Emerald Sheen sat on a creaky old bench Ponyville. She sat alone, an outcast to most who had ever met her. Emerald was an average sized mare, skinny from limited food resources. Her dark red skin was was covered in dirt and blood. Emerald 's long pink and purple hair was knotted and full of leaves and twigs. She had two bruises on her face and one bleeding cut next to her mouth. A knife was sheathed in a ancient leather pouch on her belt.

I went back into the SugarCube Corner(SCC) and got the big bag of bits he got from Void, 

"Huh.........what to do now...........maybe ill go back to the station to watch the trains again. Maybe to my tree later."

I thanked Pinky and left closing the door, I flew to the station and landed on the roof, this time not to steal.

A train had just left but I saw nopony get out. Thats odd. 

"I wonder if Rainbow Dash likes me too, Maybe i should ask Void what he thinks"

Edited by BackSlash2554

Soprano, after he finished his work, decided to run to this "SugarCube Corner" for some food. He ran as quickly as he could into the shop, and sat down. He was soaking wet. Luckily, his books were safe and dry. "Ah, good." he said, relieved. If he lost his books, he would never get them back.

Edited by SopranoAurora

Ahabans trots about, the rain now coming to a drizzle, his next travel leads him about near the Ponyville park.

@

He notices a rather battered mare sitting alone he flips up his goggles.

"Mam?" He speaks to her. "Are you alright?" He asks

(just some filler don't mind)

• Brohoof 1

Emerald looked surprised and scared at the same time. Her gray eyes pounded in fear. "A - are you teasing me? Is this some sort of joke?" Emerald asked with only fear in her voice. "There's need for a cover-up. Just hurry up and hit me already." One of Emerald ' hooves clutched her knife, just in case.