Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@

Ahaban steps back a bit into a ready stance, his eyes fixed between her head and the knife. He begins speaking in a gentle tone.

"Mam.. Don't take out that knife. I'm not here to hurt you.." He says softly.

The rain continues with a soft sprinkle as the tense moment holds it's tension.

"One water, please." Soprano requested for the store clerk. "Just plain water?" "Yes." "You sure you don't wan.." "Yes." he argued. The clerk gave him the water, and Soprano tried to pay. "You don't need to pay, that's fine." Soprano put his wallet away, and drank his water. (filler)

@Emerald @IllusivePony

*sniff sniff* is that...........blood? i got a really good nose and i defiantly smell blood, even through this rain. I took off from the roof and landed on the ground. *sniff sniff* this way. i trotted along the darkening street and turned a few corners, *sniff sniff* Im very close now, another corner, there was the loner pony from SCC, and a dark red mare on a bench, *sniff sniff* Yep the blood is on her, i recognize this mare i think, homeless to if im not mistaken. i remove my sword and hold it with the sheath so as to not scare them. I trot over and say,

"Excuse me? Hello miss i believe we have met before, I am Back Slash, i am not here to fight, i notice you are." 

I set my sword on the ground and move away from it slowly. 

(OCC Sorry i am very board)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Flutter Shy is walking to Scc to talk to Pinky Pie. 

Fshy: Ohh...I hope shes there.

She walks up to the door and opens it, walks in and shuts it. She walks up to the counter and rings the bell *ding!*

Pinky hops out of the back room and beams at Flutters.

Pinky: Hyia Shya!

Fshy: Oh.....umm.......hi...hi pinky.....ummm.......i wanted to .......ask you.......something

Edited by BackSlash2554
  • Brohoof 1

@,@, @,

Soprano saw some ponies coming in, but he ignored them, and continued studying. He checked his notepad for any notes he had. Yes, there was one. "Visit BkSlh at noon September 26". 'Who's BkSlh?' he thought to himself, asking Fluttershy: "Do you know who BkSlh is?" 

Fshy: Ohh.....i.....ummm......hello....umm no....i dont know........who that is......ummm..........

Pinky: Ohh Ohh You mean Back Slash? Ohh Yeah i know him! He LOOOOOOVES Muffins almost as much as i LOOOOOOVE parties!!!

Fshy; Ohh.......ummm....you mean the.....ummm......blue pegasus........with the Red and Black mane?

Pinky: RIGHTIYEO! Thats him!

• Brohoof 1

@,@, @, @,

After a bit of rest Void realized after everything he should go back to PonyVille and check up on everypony he had met, he equipped his armour like always and checked to make sure his wing was good enough for a quick flight by buzzing it.

"It should be fine, I ain't a good flyer but I can sure make it to PonyVille from my home, done it plenty of times"

Void stated with confidence as he jumped out his door and flew upwards and towards PonyVille, as he made it he saw a lot of commotion 

"Hmmm, what in Celestia is happening down there, a knife wielding mare?"

Void lands near them and watches just in case he needs to jump in and help.

(OOC: If you need to until I am back home take control of Void, when I am back I will carry on from whatever has happened next)

• Brohoof 1

@,

The other day Kelly was already in their new home, which was the Void left at the door, she made a great friend, Kelly entered the house to fix things, she stood there for a few minutes it looked like Kelly was revitalized, she could not be in a better mood 

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Kelly saw the event, and did not stop, she saw that her friend Slash was with another Pony (Pony-Earth), it was the way of the pony (Soprano) who was with Slash. She was running to encounter of ponies she was in doubt.

And Kelly scream

"Slash, its you?!, whats happened?"

• Brohoof 1

@@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void glared at the Pegasus he has never met requesting one of his friends out of the blue, he trotted over to him.

"Not the best time to ask that, now then can I just ask why you are looking for Slash?"

He said with quite an intrigued look at the Pony. 

Void then notice Kelly was here too and thought she must have left the house just after him.

• Brohoof 1

@,@, @,

Kelly noted that besides New Pony, along with Slash and Void, she was running on the way to his friends, hoping to find out what will happen at that time. Kelly felt peaceful to see an acquaintance, or Changeling Pony, but Kelly believes all as friends, she comes close to Void and asks for it.

"Void what's happening here, you know ?, and tell me who you are."

She looks at the new pony that no one knew.

• Brohoof 1

Aww crap whos this pony? Why does he want me? uhhhh. 

wispers to the new pony "Look dude, i don't even know you. This is not the best time!"

uhh i really hope i dont get stabbed again. That would mean hospital, i hate the hospital.

(OOC sorry guys if its confusing, it will start making sense soon i promise)

• Brohoof 1

@,@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Void looks at Kelly in quite a Confused manner.

"I have no idea what is happening Kelly, Hey Slash, what is going on? All I see is you talking to a mare who is gripping a blade"

Void said in an inquisitive and serious way as he looked towards Kelly with a face of worry.

"If you need some help don't be afraid to ask me Slash"

He said to Slash just in case he needed some help. 

• Brohoof 1

@@,@,  

Kelly was worried about Slash and also looked Void worried about what would happen after that Pony seemed very strange to her, Kelly was a little confused, Kelly almost never showed his more serious side with the earth ponies, only this time she was looking at the Pony (Emerald) 

"Void, what should we do" Kelly speaks softly to Void."  She's look to Void and Emerald
Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 1

ahhh now everyponys here, crud, This doesnt look good,

Slash: No Void, hang back for now. I dont want her to think we are attacking her.

(OOC We should wait for Emerald now, I want to try to keep everypony in the same moment from now on since i kinda messed it up earlier, I just want you all to have fun)

@,@, @, @@Mrbrunoh1, @,

(I'm back, but later I'll have to quote you separately. )

Emerald looked t the ponies surrounding her. Already crying, her knife dropped to the for with a clink. Out of energy Emerald fell to her knees. Tears trickled off her muzzle and plopped onto the pavement.  "You-your them aren't you?" Emerald said looking up. "The group I heard rumors about. The one that wants to kill me." Emerald sighed. "Finally..." 

Edited by Emerald <3
  • Brohoof 1

@,@, @,

(no problem, you are Welcome xD)

Kelly looked at Emerald and felt sorry for him, she saw Emerald and crying without even know her she was the first who approached slowly from Emerald knowing what could happen, Kelly was afraid of what might happen, she was slow to Emerald face. Emerald and waited become quiet to talk to her

• Brohoof 1

@

@

@

Ahaban carefully reaches down scooting the knife away, "Miss. Nobody is here to hurt you." He continues speaking to her gently, carefully examining her any other form of weaponry.

He looks back to the other ponies that have gathered,

"The poor mare..." He whispers

Emerald looks at them. Her eyes now full of worry. She sighed "Fine, But I still don't trust you. And you should know there is little you can do for me. My parents died when I was little. I hardly remember. I live here, on this bench. I am the outcast of this town. A group of kids beats me every day. It seems like everyone hates me, even my doctor. Who is required to help me."

• Brohoof 1

@@,@,@,

Kelly identified with the history of Emerald where she had lived in a village where she was the only one, the earth pony, she went through similar things, she was touched and began to look at the ground and came very close to Emerald, as well in front of Slash

• Brohoof 1

@

"Even peaceful Towns have their lepurs.." Ahaban mutters to himself his ears droop a bit, he pulls down his shemag to show his face.

"We don't hate you Mam. Do you want a place to rest?" He asks her... The rain has finally stopped completely.

(Filler filler and more filler)

• Brohoof 1