Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

King picked up Slash and put him on his back with a proud chirping sound as he looked at Mariah.

"Thanks for the boost there Mariah, without your power then I would have lost Slash and Chryssie would have took control of me without fail there"

Void looked at King and Mariah with a grin and a laugh.

"You two are like gods when powering each other! That was awesome"

Void was looking at everyone with a giggle as he still wondered why Slash was a BLUE CHANGELING, Chrysalis most likely did it to him.

Void did this to ponies in the past so seeing it to somepony he knows having it happen to him made him break down.

"Wait! Slash is a Changeling and he wanted to die because he is one! I did conversion to SO MANY PONIES! I RUINED LIVES SO MANY LIVES!"

Void was smashing his hoof into the ground with every word.

• Brohoof 3

@, @, @@Mrbrunoh1

Mariah looked Void, Kelly was with him, Void seemed sad, Mariah King walked up and spoke with Slash.

"You know, who knows how to use Dark Magic sometimes I can to help you, sorry, I was afraid of losing control."

Mariah looked to be King.

"Jane, King forgive me for everything I've done to you so far."

Jane looked confused for King.

• Brohoof 3

I had a nightmare, a long and terrible nightmare, of the night my parents died, the night of the changeling attack on Cloudsdale.

i fly through the air, buzzing all around me, i look left, 10 changelings slightly behind me, look right, same.

"The city is just ahead of us" i said to the others through my mind "Kill them all"

(OOC: this will continue for a while, until i see when i should stop)

• Brohoof 3

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

Kelly look to Void. 

"Are you okay ?, not worry, now you are very different, we have to help Slash, but for that you have to come with us ..." 

Void Kelly hugged and kissed her, she pulled up Void King, Mariah and Jane who was with Slash. 

"Then go where?"

Kelly look to King 

• Brohoof 3

@,@, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly look to Void 

"Calm down Void, you need to think, there's no use worrying now, you have to overcome your past, please listen to me, I know that very well." 

Kelly smiled waiting Void accept your Hug.

"So?, you accept?, please Void, please, stop with this, you is a good changeling"

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

Void lunged at Kelly and hugged her crying on her shoulder

"All those lives I ruined... I didn't mean too I was under my Queens rule, I didn't mean to"

He then looked at everyone with watered eyes.

"I am a freak and a monster... Sorry for all this it just hits hard when someone mentions this to me"

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

Kelly reitirou Void tears and kissed him. 

"You've changed, you've changed, calm down, shh" 

Kelly turned and Shiny Void and placed leaning against his neck. 

"You can vent to me you know, but we have to help our new friend, are you ready to help?" 

Shiny Kelly smile. 

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

Void nodded at Shiny Kelly and stood up fully again.

"Thanks... That was very reassuring. Yeah let 's help I feel better"

Void rubbed his muzzle on Shiny Kelly's to show he felt better.

"Yes I feel better now, heheh"

Void was looking at his tail suddenly but stopped looking.

• Brohoof 2

Shiny Kelly returned to normal and smiled, She look to Void tail and giggle

"Glad I could help you, now let's settle this, King will talk to Mariah she seems to be in shock." 

Kelly looked at before going Void and it's a long kiss on Void. 

"I'm sorry, I just want to help you ..."

• Brohoof 2

Void looked up at Kelly with watered eyes as they kissed and nodded making a determined chirping sound as he nudged King.

"King talk to Mariah she needs it at the moment" King agreed as he trotted over to Mariah with a smile.

"You have done nothing to us so far, it's fine, I would never be mad at such a good friend"

King smiled and chirped at Mariah.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@Mrbrunoh1, 

Mariah look sadly to King 

"But, all this is my fault, Chrysalis is my problem, i, i , i make everything wrong!"

Mariah ignored his friends and sat on the stairs, then Celestia appeared quickly. 

"What was my little ponies ?, can help you, Mariah what my student with great potential is sad." 

Celestia looks to King

• Brohoof 3

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

King looked at Celestia with a humble smile and bowed with a response.

"Of course I can Celestia she is a good friend and I know she has potential especially since she can use Dark Magic"

King nodded at Celestia as he approached Mariah again and sat on the stairs next to her.

"Chrysalis is your problem? You just proven to me you can handle Dark Magic and you are extremely strong, how do you make everything go wrong?"

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Celestia was sat next to Mariah who was also at the side of the King.

"You know Mariah, you may be blaming yourself or take the help of your friends, you have a heart of a leader, you know the Twilight told me that you're too much like her, you surely have to learn to solve problems, accept their friends. "

Mariah looked at Celestia.

"Twilight she thinks that of me ?, but, but ..."

King interrupted Mariah

• Brohoof 3

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

King nodded in agreement with Celestia.

"No buts, everything Celestia said is true you know, you do have the heart of a leader and you are like Twilight, I also think you are greater in power than me, in fact I know you are"

King was smiling and nudging Mariah with his hoof jokingly.

"Don't think like that Mariah, never think like that"

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah look to Celestia and talk.

"But, Chrysalis, talking in my mind, she's gonna kill me, she..."

Celestia Stand Up and Walk to front of Mariah.

"She will not do it. Mariah, you and your friends I left in charge of doing this, I believe you can do this, especially you Mariah. "

Mariah.

"Me?"

• Brohoof 3

I lead my squad into the city, the residents didn't know a thing,

"ATTACK!"

ten went left, ten went right, and i get the middle, oh look a colt ran out of the house, guess ill descise myself then, i land and change into the colt, i walk in, nopony notices, a stallion sat at the table, i change back and sneak up on him, i stab him in the neck with my horn and let out a loud *HISSSSSSSS* There was a noise from the kitchen, i sneak inside, theres a mare cooking, i lift her up, keeping her mouth shut with my magic, i choke the life out of her, I carry the bodys out with my magic and toss them off of Cloudsdale, then i felt a pain and everything went black, all i knew was i was falling, then.......nothing

• Brohoof 2

Soprano woke up at Twilight's door after being unconscious for quite a long time. He hadn't changed; his eyes still flashed. He stood up, and noticed the completely empty house. He just stayed inside, as it was night time, and he didn't want to get attacked.

• Brohoof 2

I woke up with a start,

"where........where am I?"

I look around, i am in Voids house i think, i stand shakily.

"Hello? Void? Anypony here?"

Huh, thats odd, hes usually here, hmmm

*Crash* 

I look to the noise, What the buck was that? i pull my sword, it feels different, heavier

"COME OUT! SHOW YOURSELF"

(Slash is not in a dream now)

• Brohoof 2

Soprano continued to read his book, finding it... fascinating, to say the least. He heard a very faint scream, but decided to just ignore it, wanting to not get into another predicament. He has had enough of those for one day.

He noticed a minor laceration on his hoof. He looked around for a bandage.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

(kikjhdshfkjhalkdl kjhaokjhfooadhf akljfhoashdflkh alskfholadkhfl laksfholasidjh lasfhlakshf ladhflkash laskfhlakdhf alkfhalaksfh 

Fyi i just wanted to delete the post but it wont let me XD

ajfjafoa kajefhlakhfls alfhlakshf jdie)

Edited by BackSlash2554
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 months later...

(I really hope we can continue this RP Bronies, This was Brunos claim to fame XD Please let us try and keep going XD. I Promise i wont poof from it...... Much XD Now what to do.........)

Then.........i was dead........i think i was dead.......everything went black and i couldnt feel my body.......i started to freak but.....well i cant move........then.......her voice......

"Ahhhh.....You are mine now Back Slash........For good"

"y.....Yes.......my Queen......."

• Brohoof 3

@@ @@Mrbrunoh1

Days after all this happening, Jane, Mariah, King, Kelly(Normal) and them are walking around PonyVille, is one simple day, but them know what happening, somenthing wrong are happened, but why?, what happened?, them are nervous

"Kelly?, Void You two are okay?"

Jane asks confused

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 3

@@RaritySparkleArtist, @, @

Kelly look to Void and nervous she are learned her transformation a no much time, and after all happened don't have much to think, She and Void are much more of friends in moments.

"I don't know just, after Back dissapear i think the problems can be start happen...i don't know, what you think Void?"

• Brohoof 1