Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How easy is it for people to know you're a brony?

Stone Cold Applejack

Not easy at all. I don't flaunt it around. But that's how I am with everything I like. I don't wear Fender or Legend of Zelda apparel. The only way for you to know I was a brony if you don't know me on that level is

1) I really trust one enough to tell them about it. 

2) The get my PC's password and dig through my files or 

3) They see my comic books in my really high up cabinet that most people aren't tall enough to reach. 

I'm not all that open about MLP, really. 

• Brohoof 2

Most of my friends and family know but that's just because they've been over my apartment and have seen my pony merchandise.

Outside of that, most people don't know. Looking at me, it would be impossible to tell. Though I do wear Transformers and GI Joe hats and shirts a lot, so they'd at least know I'm a fan of some other Hasbro properties.

• Brohoof 1

If I'm wearing my Derpy or BABScon shirt or Vinyl Scratch/Octavia hoodie.

If they see my computer wallpaper/slideshow screensaver of which is 95% pony.

If they are subject to my MMS texts which are about 95% pony depending on the lucky recipient.

• Brohoof 1

I have pony wallpaper on my phone so I suppose if you're looking over my shoulder you'd know, but so far no one has said anything.

Lately I try to be a bit more subtle with my merchandise and go for things that don't look like much of anything unless you're familiar with the property. For instance I have the official Max Payne 3 Hawaiian shirt that Max Payne wears at one point in the game. To most people it's just going to be a regular Hawaiian shirt.

So if I got a pony shirt it would probably be something really stylized.

Not many people, only one (or maybe two) people actually know I'm a brony. I actually feel weird talking about ponies even with people (that I know in real life) who know I'm a brony, even if they happen to be a brony too.  I guess I'm socially awkward for that aspect though XD

It's not easy for people to know I'm a brony.

• Brohoof 1

Probably pretty easy. On my schoolbag, I have an Alicorn!Twilight button and on the weekends I take it off my schoolbag and put it on the bag I take when I'm out. I also wear pony shirts, as well. I don't try to hide it, and I don't try to flaunt it. But, well, I like the show- heck yeah I'm going to show my love for it!

• Brohoof 1

Not at all.

Does this look like a stereotypical pegasister?

post-14906-0-93811100-1411695743_thumb.jpg

Edited by Royal Samurott
  • Brohoof 3

Nope, Not until I tell them, or when they see me working out or giving haters their fair share of nightmare. Don't have a ton of haters where I am though, so probably only when I tell them or when I'm working out.

It's not that easy. I really don't wear my pony shirts as often as I did when I first got them, but I do occasionally wear a Rainbow Dash and Brony wristbands, so it is not very often someone would just randomly look at a persons wrists, which I find strange. Another Brony actually found me in school by my wristbands.

I don't wear Fender or Legend of Zelda apparel.

I love my Legend of Zelda apparel very much. Now you know that.

I hope someone understands this reference.

If you saw me on the street, you'd never know. I have no pony shirts or merch (unfortunately... :( ) But Every once and a while, if someone asks what I'm doing later or something, I'll say, "Oh you know...homework, ukulele, running cross country, *mumbling* watching ponies..." :lol:

Oh and I say "Eeyup" and "Nnope" pretty often. :mellow:  Its like my radar ping to find other Bronies, but if there are any, no one's picked it up yet...

Edited by The Boulder
  • Brohoof 5