Would You Rather...

Stormlight

Free movies for life. I already have a nice music collection and don't mind shelling out a couple of bucks for classic used CD's on Amazon.

Would you rather be a pony in the MLP world or be able to interact with your favorite ponies in real life?

Hmm.... Not sure, I guess it depends on the type of cheese, and whether I can flavor the milk or not to give it more variety....

Would you rather....

Have the ability to breath underwater, or have the ability to fly?

• Brohoof 1

Inspire others.

Would you rather be stuck in the hardest maze or be stuck in an almost endless hallway?

extremely bitter since I can't stand salt.

would you rather be a pikachu trapped in the world of MLP (you'd only be able to say pika pika chuu)

Or

or be a pony trapped in the pokemon world (you would still be able to talk)

Inspire others.

Would you rather be stuck in the hardest maze or be stuck in an almost endless hallway?

endless maze since a hall way would be boring 

Rich, So then I could Hire the Power Rangers to get rid of the Scum of my neighborhood making it Peaceful once again.

Would You Rather:
Go To a Crown The Empire Concert?
Or
Go To A Justin Bitchber Concert?

I have no idea who Crown the empire is

but I would still take them over Beiber 

• Brohoof 1

Cat Cannons, as long as the cats aren't harmed.

Ninja'd

Inverted colors.

Would you rather wear a nilla wafer top hat, or to have an uncontrollable urge to rub bacon on everything you see as a problem?

Edited by Lytcad Oretp

Rub bacon. Because bacon makes so many things better, and I don't want to lose a hat by making it edible.

Would you rather live in a world with only educational and thought-provoking television shows, movies, cartoons, etc.; or a world where all books and printed medium has nothing but mind-numbingly stupid stories and fake or made up "facts".

• Brohoof 1

Overcooked, I like burnt things :P

Would you rather have the only computer you have access to be a calculator the size of your phone, or a supercomputer that you have to ride a bike 20 miles to get to?