Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would fans want a family reunion episode that isn't focused on Apple Jack?

ManaMinori

The only other one of the Mane 6 with a decent handful of family members, other than Apple jack, is Twilight. There's her sister-in-law, her brother, and her parents (which I'd really, really like to see more of). But on the other hoof, I'm also interested in a Flim and Flam having to attend a family reunion of their own (because big brother ponies), and maybe getting to see how much these guys really care about each other. (because if anyone's seen this: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Has-anypony-seen-Flam-483750637

omg, the feels. Just makes you wanna learn more about them and their importance to each other!)

Well ....

Season 5 confirmed spoilers below.

If you check here - Per the Hasbro Comic Con panel - We are getting a Pinkie Pie Family Reunion episode in Season 5. :yay:

But on the other hoof, I'm also interested in a Flim and Flam having to attend a family reunion of their own (because big brother ponies), and maybe getting to see how much these guys really care about each other. (because if anyone's seen this

Also, I like this idea. I either imagine a Ma Beagle/Mama Fratelli type of character  - or a good natured but over protective sort. They feel like 'mama's boys' for sure.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight has an interesting family, her parents seem like normal ponies, but their son is prince, and their daughter and daughter in law are alicorn princesses.

they do seem like normal ponies. They must be so proud, to have a daughter that's a princess, a son who's a prince, and daughter-in-law who's also a princess. I'd love to see more of them and hope they get some speaking lines, because Twilight's had way more interaction with Celestia than her actual parents at this point. (hell, she wasn't even seen hugging them or anything during her coronation D:< Neither was Shining Armor at his wedding, for that matter!)Twi needs a family reunion, like yesterday

They already announced a reunion for Pinkie Pie's family

Almost any family related thing that doesn't involve the Apple family is appreciated honestly, especially for the mane pegasai

They already announced a reunion for Pinkie Pie's family

Almost any family related thing that doesn't involve the Apple family is appreciated honestly, especially for the mane pegasai

really. We've had so much of AppleJack's family stuff, family stuff with the other ponies is long LONG overdue. Why not another Sisterhooves Social with Twilight and Cadance? Or Luna and Celestia? Or some event to let the "big brother ponies" shine? (Twilight and Shining, Vinyl Scratch & Long Play, Flim and Flam)