Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thoughts on Celestia Build A Bear Plushie

Misty Rose

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/09/celestia-build-bear-plushie-and.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

So Build A Bear has released a picture for their new Celestia plushie that should be released soon :) I've seen various pics of other Build A Bear MLP plushies like their Fluttershy one, but I honestly think they could have done a tad better job with Celestia here ^_^ But you guys can be the judge :)

What do you think of this upcoming new Celestia plush? Will you be off to Build A Bear to buy one when it's released? Feel free to post your thoughts :)

build%2Ba%2Bbear%2Bcelestia%2Bwith%2Bacc

• Brohoof 3

If she's anything like the Sweetie Belle it's a big...maybe. I don't care for the way they have the wings and horns made out of different materials than anything else. And I'm fairly certain it won't have anywhere near enough hair, but really it depends on the price since I'd want her with the crown and everything.

img-3120681-1-img_3117949_1_build_a_bear

But yeah, it does. Pretty sure it wasn't meant for bronies, though.

Unless they frequently travel to Build A Bear.

HOLY- !!

ARE YOU CRAZY!?

DO YOU WANT TO GIMME A HEART ATTACK OR SOMETHING?!

I like her. I think she's quite cute! Of the Build-a-bears, Celestia is the only one I've so far considered getting. Though if I do end up getting her, the only accessory I would like is her necklace. 

Her eyes aren't big enough....Idk, I think Pinkie Pie thus far has worked the best as a B-A-B.....but it's her eyes....all in her eyes....Celestia doesn't look very regal....

I would also say I am looking forward to Luna, but when thinking about the threaded manes, I actually think Luna will not look very good....just do a color palate swap with Celestia and add Luna's Cutie mark....I do not believe they are going to make Luna unique from Celestia....Seems like only unique one (strangely enough) is Applejack....She's the shortest, and her eyes look up at you...whereas as far as I know, the rest look straight at you.

:unsure:

I personally like the build a bear ponies and I plan to go get her when she comes out. Although I don't really care for the dress they have her in but I didn't like the design in the show either. Crown could have been better too. The only build a bear I don't have at the moment is Trixie but I'll probably buy her when Celestia comes out. I feel like the pictures on the website don't always do the ponies justice.

Celestia is tal,l beautiful and graceful with majesty gushing from every step.

however that plushie is short, stubby and chubby.

perhaps build-a-bear should stick with bears.

so many cute bears  :wub:

idk its kinda cute and I guess it resembles Celestia.

but I don't see myself spending money on it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I love it! Maybe because I'm obsessed with all things MLP plushed. It's hard to find a show accurate plushie unless it's hand-made but they are expensive. I own a Luna plushie that is hand-made and I must say it's pretty accurate other than her light color of coat. She was originally $150 but I paid less than that. :)

Looks a little chubby, but it isn't too bad. I love her slipper-like shoes. x)

I prefer the 4th Dimension Entertainment plushes, however. I'm a little picky when it comes to show-accurate plushes. :P