Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Regarding Ted Anderson - IDW Comics

The Coffee Pony

I'm not sure if I believe he was fired. I've seen the panel where Larson said that, and I wonder if he was joking. There wasn't anything in his tone to incline me to believe he was joking, but I don't think Larson would openly talk about something as serious as someone being fired. It doesn't make much sense to fire someone over a background gag anyways, even if it was a Top Draw animator. 

• Brohoof 2

I'm not sure if I believe he was fired. I've seen the panel where Larson said that, and I wonder if he was joking. There wasn't anything in his tone to incline me to believe he was joking, but I don't think Larson would openly talk about something as serious as someone being fired. It doesn't make much sense to fire someone over a background gag anyways, even if it was a Top Draw animator. 

It was one of the more interesting and controversial Easter Eggs, that's for sure.

I can see Larson joking about something like that, he doesn't shy away from dark jokes and biting the hand(he even did a joke interview where he played his "loves to watch us suffer" gag persona) 

Edited by Shoboni