Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Mega Man

A Black Circle

I really love the Megaman series, though admittedly I'm mostly a fan of the Classic, X, and Legends series as well as the first ZX(didn't like Advent as much). I was honestly never to big on the Battle Network/Starforce/Zero series

If I had to pick favorites, X1, X4, MM2, MM8, both Legends games and Command Mission are up there

I do too! There's a lot of memories I had that I stole inherited from my brother. Remembering that he only played the first game, I decided to play Mega Man 2 and 3, and was hooked onto it better than he was. (he missed out on two of the best classic MM games in my opinion). I still, still need to get around to playing the Zero series. Eventually, I'll get around to it.

My favourite Mega Man games? MM2, MM3, MMIV (GB), MMV (GB), MMX1, MMX3, to name a few.

I've only played Mega man 2-6 so far, but that was a long time ago. I have mega man 3 and 5. Basically Mega man 5 is what I liked best after improving my last performance in the game. What I did more in mega man 5 was that the robot masters were easy for me to defeat with a mega buster without consuming any of the special weapons and been dodging the attack patterns by using sliding and jumping. Mega man 8 was one of my worst games to play since I've played the collection for PS2 and it wasn't that easy. During my fight with dr. wily, I had to call in rush medic to replenish my health. Mega man 9 gave me the most frustration difficulties during the tough situations, but it's mostly that wily fortress 3 got me best because of the gravity and spikes. Mega man 10 wasn't that bad for me.

I used to have Mega man X1 and 3, but not anymore. I haven't beaten Mega man X3 when I had the game, but both me and my brother got stuck fighting sigma.

I enjoy all the Rockman games. I've beaten the first two Battle Networks, beaten all the NES Rockman games except the first one on an emulator/rom pack placed in a special GBA cart. I didn't get to play Dash/Legends that much but I'm going to get replacement discs for that.

• 4 years later...

I'm more of a fan of the original Mega Man series than the X series or any of the others. Mega Man 2 is my favourite one, which is the popular pick, but it had the best level design in my opinion.

Edited by Cash_In

The first Megaman game I played was 8, I believe. I'm not particularly a fan of the original series unless I'm specifically in the mood to play them though. Legends (the first one, anyway), ZX, Zero were all much better games. Maybe in part because of the bigger focus on story than previous games.

Also gotta shout out to Starforce for making a good Megaman RPG series. I'm partial to RPGs as a whole so this one just clicked with me.