Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your opinion on Brony Haters?

deleted101

I promise, some of the hate crap I see all over the internet is just getting stupid. This fandom has been going on for 4 years. It seems like the haters would have calmed down already, I guess I was wrong. I don't hate them, but they are getting on my nerves. So tell me, what do you think about this people?

Edited by Mr. TSB
  • Brohoof 1

A lot of the hatred has calmed down actually, it still exists but a lot of brony haters have either gotten bored and moved onto something else, have realized how stupid their pointless hatred is or have simply become bronies themselves. I think these people are incredibly petty, immature and ignorant, just because someone has an unusual hobby/hobbies dosen't mean they are the spawn of Satan.

• Brohoof 2

I don't let it bother me, and I certainly hope it doesn't bother anyone else. In the end, their hate doesn't influence my enjoyment and it shouldn't affect anyone elses. It's easy to realize that there will always be haters out there, no matter what the subject manner. You know the old saying, Haters gonna hate. Let's just enjoy our colorful talking ponies.

THWYeOw.gif

• Brohoof 1

It's the internet bro, people are going to hate anything and everything just to get a rise out of you.

In reality (ie in person) there are very few bronie "haters", and those that are in real life are often easily avoided as they act incredibly immature and bigoted in person and thusly are easy to spot.

• Brohoof 3

I'm not really sure what to think of them. I guess they just think that people just need something to hate... It's in human nature I guess.

I tend not to think of them because for me, they arnt really a problem. The last hater to try and bully me left with a nearly broken arm.

Well, everyone has their own opinion, even if we sometimes have to disagree to them. It doesn't really matter for me, since there will be a hater one day or the next. But when it becomes a problem where people can get verbally abused, that's when it's NOT okay.

• Brohoof 3

Eh, not much to be done. Just let 'em hate, and we'll be fine. :)

• Brohoof 1

I used to HATE them haters (no pun intended) but I have noticed they have at least been getting more reasonable instead of 

OMG BRONIES AND STUPID!!!

and that stuff -_-

it's the unreasonable ones that I dislike 

if they dislike us because of something more reasonable I'm cool with it

people refer to these types as non bronies but a non brony is someone who is not a brony whist a anti brony is someone who dislikes our fandom or what we do 

and that is the line I'm talking about

I kind of split anti brony and brony hater into two anti brony categories brony hater:rapid  anti brony: calm and reasonable  

but the rapid kind....no I'm sorry but I can't understand them people...

Edited by Everleaf

I can respect that people have their differing opinions, and for the most part I kind of just shrug off people being negative about it. It's when they begin to get downright abusive that I start getting angry. Death threats or any other kind of thread ARE NEVER ever okay. Ever. And if you feel so strongly about hating something that you feel like the people who like it ought to die? Yeah please seek help.

But I can generally ignore it as long as it doesn't get too serious.

What I think? I think that it works, even though I actually never seen it. More annoying than brony haters are bronies who focus on it too much and start to treat everything as an attack. I see topics like that one almost everyday and it's seriously getting old. I understand that we should react if someone humiliates or hurts others because of what they like, but most of the time bronies focus on trying to 'convert' people who just happen to have different opinion about MLP and express it. And a lot of 'brony haters' are just trolls that know what to say to make bronies mad. And they fall into that trap.

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes... I don't blame them. Bronies are everywhere and some tend to post and talk about ponies on things that aren't even related to MLP in the slightest. I can see how that would annoy someone who doesn't watch the show. Sure, people shouldn't waste their time hating in the first place, but bronies should be more considerate and only discuss the show with people who watch it.

• Brohoof 1

People hated before me for supporting Israel, for being born a Jew, and for a slew of other dumb reasons. I don't mind adding "for being a brony" to the list; hate is pointless. Let them waste their time, not like i'll grace them with attention anyway.