Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alternative name for Bronies?

碇 シンジン

Alternate name?  

28 users have voted

1. 1. What would Bronies be called if they weren't called bronies?

• Man-colters
    • Mare-Men
    • Hoofers
    • Other - (Post below)

Perhaps "FiMmers" or "FiMmies"?

Fans of My Little Pony. I don't like the names such as "brony" or "pegasister". It doesn't come out right while I'm talking to people.

Honestly, I still feel weird actually saying "My Little Pony" out loud.

• Brohoof 3

Perhaps "FiMmers" or "FiMmies"?

Honestly, I still feel weird actually saying "My Little Pony" out loud.

I find it less weird than saying "brony". Most of the reactions consist of "what the hell is that?" anyway.

• Brohoof 1

I find it less weird than saying "brony". Most of the reactions consist of "what the hell is that?" anyway.

Make a new name up, I'll help you get it mainstream :)

• Brohoof 1

Really? I always kind of assumed that most people would at least recognize the name.

• Brohoof 3

Well before the term brony we were called the herd. At least I think, I may be wrong. But the herd is another name for us.

Those others kinda sound like we're bein described as just a bunch of stereotypical bronies. Well at least to me.

P.S. Applejack is best pony. <-That will end on Oct 8

Edited by Red Sage
  • Brohoof 2

I've never quite liked the term 'brony', I thought it was slightly cute back when it was just what fans called each other back in the early days but by mid-2011 I was quite done with it and found it hopelessly corny -- but it had already been cemented as "the thing we were called" so alas.

I've always liked "pony fan".

• Brohoof 2

How about mlp fan. It sounds alright. Not my little pony fan. Mlp fan.

Because I'm just a fan. The word brony seems to suggest I'm something wierd, and different from the rest around me, like I'm part of some kind of cult or something.

• Brohoof 2

You guys can call yourselves whatever you want ^.^
Me, I'll stick to Brony/Pegasister because it fits, It may sound a little silly but hey, it's not like we judge each other for being silly :)

• Brohoof 2

Never liked the word "Brony" or any other collective term for that matter. "Fan of My Little Pony" always been good enough for me, and it's not gender biased

Edited by Jaref
  • Brohoof 2

Well, i know this idea sounds crazy, but we could just call ourselves "fans", couldn't we?

yes! Totally agreed :') (i have to finish the character limit)

Never liked the word "Brony" or any other collective term for that matter. "Fan of My Little Pony" always been good enough for me

oh! Here's another person i agree with :D

Even tho I use the term brony around my friends, I feel uncomfortable saying it.

I would just prefer MLP fan or something simple like that...

and another! ^_^

(I have to finish the word limit)

Fans of My Little Pony. I don't like the names such as "brony" or "pegasister". It doesn't come out right while I'm talking to people.

yesss! It seems this is kinda popular :P

How about mlp fan. It sounds alright. Not my little pony fan. Mlp fan.Because I'm just a fan. The word brony seems to suggest I'm something wierd, and different from the rest around me, like I'm part of some kind of cult or something.

and here's what i said before, to add to the collection.
  • Brohoof 3