Banner by ~ Rikifive

Greetings Everypony! /)(\ Brohoof!

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google Search

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A long time ago, in a world far far away... sorta.Original MLP show fan. Love this one, and see it as a better show. I think that Fluttershy is sooooooooo cute!!!

Hello Everypony! My name is Whinny Penn, and I am a Unicorn. (Points at the horn on my head) xD

Anyway, I am new to this site, though not new to the fandom (Original MLP back-in-da-day), and I can't wait to meet and make new friends here in the forums and within the community! I am really easy to get along with, and I always enjoy meeting new ponies from all walks of life and areas. 

I have lots of interests that range from Creative Writing to music.... and I also enjoy painting from time to time. I enjoy the outdoors, and I love to be as close to nature as I can possibly get. 

Heh, well I look forward to meeting you, and for all you new ponies on this site, I wish to welcome you ahead of time..... which is kinda weird, I guess, seeing as I am new as well.... oh well. Courtesy first.

Brohoof for all my bronies and pegasisters out there! Stay fabulous!

/)(\

Whinny

http://mlpforums.com/user/29855-whinnypenn/

• Brohoof 2

Register now to remove this ad.