Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private (1 on 1) The Life in Ponyville

Snow Frostflame

Alamo sits on the train and wonders if he did the right thing leaving Apploosa at such a young age he has quite a lot of bits he has been saving for two years since he was 6 he is now 8..... now how will the rest of the story go Castle that is up to you and all the decisions you make will effect the story......

Link to the OOC http://mlpforums.com/topic/111083-1-on-1-the-life-in-ponyville/

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

"Well I sure hope all that work out on the farm was worth it for these tickets, family, said it was time for me to walk my path tho, I don't know if I want to leave my family back south alone but it a journey I have to make." *Looks out the window, for awhile then checks pack to see what I have... see's town* "Here we go a new beginning.

Edited by Castle

a tall Stallion walks up to Alamo and ask "excuse me sir might I see your ticket?" he stairs at Alamo expecting a ticket then he notices he is only a Colt "hmm what's a Foal like you doing on a train where are your parents?"

he stands there expecting an answer what is your reply?

*opens bag and pulls out ticket for the train* well sir I'm traveling alone, because I have to make my own life, life doesn't have a routine, you know, we all have our own choices to make and I had to follow up on that choices * hands ticket* and i'm sure you had to follow up on yours.

"hmm very well then sir" the conductor examines your ticket "hmm you departed from Apple Loosa and are currently heading to Ponyville" the conductor clips Alamo's ticket and hands it back "well hopefully you find what you are looking for at Ponyville" a few moments later the conductor says "attention we have arrived at Ponyville if this is your stop please take all your belongings and depart"

*grabs saddle bag and waits for most of the older ponies to get off the train and walk out after a kind, old, mare allowed me to get out of my seating area, steps out onto the train station and looks out into the new land seeing, feeling the air around me. "Well It ain't like home, but'l have to do. *looks out at the town...*

Alamo has arrived in Ponyville he notices the buildings are bigger then the ones in Apple Loosa and that there is grass something he hadn't seen much of, he looks to the north and sees the Canterlot Mountains he looks to the northwest and sees Cloudsdale there are several buildings around him with different names he is currently in the shopping district

*Looks around and see a tall building* Well im guessing, go there for a house, *starts walking to the town hall looking at what the shop keeper have on sales... and see other colts playing* "wow they're having alota fun, we didn't have very much fun working, asides from the one time we were camping up hill", * finally reaches the town hall and walk into find, somepony that sells houses.*

"Hello sir, I would like, to buy a home, here in this town, I just arrived from appleloosa and I am looking for a home, I'm sure I have enough to pay for the rent, but I hope you have good ones that are cheap to pay for, because I haven't found a job and I have no family out here.

the Secretary looks at you with confusion but then come to the conclusion that you are serious "well we have a house near the Library you wouldn't happen to own a map of Ponyville would you? " she pauses for a moment "I'm going to take that as a no well its a two story house and 3 bed rooms.... also in Ponyville you don't rent houses you buy them this one is 1700 bits"

post-27623-0-96701500-1412134381_thumb.png

I guess, I'll take it * opens saddle bag and takes out bits to hand to the Secretary* well I thank you very much and *starts to head to the shops, I saw awhile ago for food and drinks also looks for any help wanted signs around the town to pay for anything else.*

• 2 weeks later...

*on your way back to the shopping district you notice several things*

-a young filly and colt selling apples

-quills and sofas ran out of quills

-a poster warning ponies that timber wolves have been spotted near the town

-and you got an odd feeling you were being watched by something

After looking around and seeing a poster warning about Timber wolves, I moved closer to the warning signs as I have never seen timber wolves, so I start reading on where they were spotted and what signs to be on a lookout for that they are near my new house.

*you investigate the poster and you see the areas on the map showing where they have been spotted, it only seems they have been spotted around the roads from Ponyville to Apple loosa because the Everfree forest is near that road, the poster also states to not take this road unless you are feeling lucky*

I move away from the poster reminding myself to watch out for said Timber wolf and head to the filly and colt selling apples to see what the what the cost of a good apple is worth and plans to head to the new house after all the shopping for food is done for, "I hope it not to much" I think to myself.

*you walk over to the two foals selling apples the colt was tall and red he doesn't seem to talk much he is only doing the heavy lifting and the filly is selling all the apples you are greeted by the filly*

well howdy there mister, here to buy some apples?

post-27623-0-54271500-1413167507.jpg

Well yes I would, just moved here from apple loosa and I had to make sure I had food to eat, so how much are they might I ask because you never seem to say but If its in a good price range I'll buy a dozen and be on my way to my new house which I still need to find out here.

I have a cousin who lives there his name Braeburn ever talked to him? anyways apples are pretty cheap we sell an apple for 3 bits and a sack for 30 bits, my family owns an apple orchard about a mile away from Ponyville, well if you want a sack of apples that will be 30 bits

post-27623-0-81906400-1413168495.jpg

Well yes i've met'em he was training to be a farmer, a hard worker but who knows I was little colt when I last saw him so now, I would like the apple sack * hands 30 bits, takes the sack and tips my hat to the colt and filly and head off towards where my house should be located at.*