Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Rocks

Lightwing

NightOwl, on 22 Jan 2014 - 02:54 AM, said:

I'm perfectly okay with this I did like the first movie and if it's a battle of the bands theme then we'll most likely get some awesome songs. 

That's what I was thinking. Also, from what I hear Trixie and Vinyl will be in the movie. I'd absolutely love to hear the two of those sing alongside some other characters. A Battle of the Bands movie will most definitely produce some great songs.

• Brohoof 1

I enjoyed the first movie and I look forward to the second. I'm hoping it gets a theatrical release so I can go see it, I just started to become a Brony when EQ Girls originally came out in theaters.

Edited by takai

I'll probably end up "loving"(and I use that word loosely) the sequel as much as the first one. And if he's in it, hopefully Flash Sentry gets shown in a better light than getting a total of three-minutes of screen-time. And who knows what Sunset Shimmer's doing?

I enjoyed the first movie and I look forward to the second. I'm hoping it gets a theatrical release so I can go see it, I just started to become a Brony when EQ Girls originally came out in theaters.

The first was a limited theater release, so I imagine the sequel will be as well. Considering even with the first film's success, the brand isn't that strong to justify a full theatrical release. Blockbuster movies cost millions to make, and I don't think Hasbro even spent $1,000,000 on the first film.

The first was a limited theater release, so I imagine the sequel will be as well. Considering even with the first film's success, the brand isn't that strong to justify a full theatrical release. Blockbuster movies cost millions to make, and I don't think Hasbro even spent $1,000,000 on the first film.

Well as long as it comes to theaters, I'll make time to go see it. Hopefully with some fellow bronies too.

I expect counterparts of Gilda, Zecora, Discord, Iron Will, Garble, Shining Armor, Cadance, and of course...

img-2263160-1-lyra_heartstrings_by_moong

Hasbro...

I believe Lyra has an official human counterpart, but didn't showed up in the movie

I swear to Luna... The very first thing... the very first thing that crossed my mind upon hearing that title was:

Rainbow Minerals! Jesus, Marie!

Who else thinks that would make a much better movie?

No? Just me?

I have very mixed opinion about this movie. First part despite having some flaws was quite enjoyable too me although all this latex and guitars disinclined me a bit. I'd be most happy if I saw Discord's appearance. If he will appear there then You can give whatever You want. About Lyra - someone has to record it, that's why she was not there. :)

I have heard about this!!!!!!!!! Im REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY excited about this! I mean, 2 Equestria Girls movies! Equestria Girls, then Rainbow Rocks! It just got 20% cooler!!

Btw, i think its about bands. Like Trixie and her band vs. Mane 6.

Edited by Star Shine
  • Brohoof 1

Interestingly enough, it seems the book version is coming out before the actual movie this time. Perhaps hints that they do not intend as big a release for this one, perhaps even straight-to-DVD (which I'm okay with, since that's about the production value the first one was dealing with, plus it'll get it out to the fans faster).

What are your guys thoughts on it going straight-to-DVD versus limited theatrical release?

Interestingly enough, it seems the book version is coming out before the actual movie this time. Perhaps hints that they do not intend as big a release for this one, perhaps even straight-to-DVD (which I'm okay with, since that's about the production value the first one was dealing with, plus it'll get it out to the fans faster).

What are your guys thoughts on it going straight-to-DVD versus limited theatrical release?

I wouldn't mind it going straight-to-DVD. I doubt I would watch it in a theater if it even came to my area which it probably wouldn't. The fans will get to see it more around the same time which is a plus.

I just hope all these rainbow flashes throughout S4 doesn't have anything to do with it...

Actually, I believe the rainbow flashes have something to do with the Elements of Harmony and the keys to the box in the Everfree Forest.

I have heard about this!!!!!!!!! Im REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY excited about this! I mean, 2 Equestria Girls movies! Equestria Girls, then Rainbow Rocks! It just got 20% cooler!!

Btw, i think its about bands. Like Trixie and her band vs. Mane 6.

Heck yeah! I'm very excited! Can't wait to see what's in store ^-^