Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Rocks

Lightwing

(edited)

The title Rainbow Rocks and the powerups still kind of make sense now that the season finale was released, but at the same time, it doesn't make sense as to why they powerup simply by playing music. And also, Pinkie was "drumming" during the caffeteria song, so wouldn't she have powered up already? I hope the pony staff gives us a good, beleivable reason :okiedokielokie:

I also think that human Twi will move to the school and be thanked and all that, and she'd just be confused for half the story :lol:

Edited by Shimmer n Shine
  • Brohoof 1

I think it's going to be awesome!

I do too :D

You know, I don't like it when people complain about the premise of things like they're doing with Rainbow Rocks - the premise, admittedly, doesn't sound very great, but you can't really judge something by the premise alone. Like, the season finale, for instance - everyone was up in arms about it beforehand, and afterwards, it was met with critical acclaim :D I think Rainbow Rocks is going to be the same way :D

• Brohoof 1

I do too :D

You know, I don't like it when people complain about the premise of things like they're doing with Rainbow Rocks - the premise, admittedly, doesn't sound very great, but you can't really judge something by the premise alone. Like, the season finale, for instance - everyone was up in arms about it beforehand, and afterwards, it was met with critical acclaim :D I think Rainbow Rocks is going to be the same way :D

Is good to see that i'm not the only open minded brony about this movie :3

I'm not going to say "THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!",but I hope for Rainbow Rocks to be enjoyable,and,with a bit of luck,have a better plot than the original Equestria Girls :3

And We know perfectly why are you excited for the movie :D

Human Rarity....

• Brohoof 1

So it's pretty much confirmed now that it'll be in theaters. I'm so happy about that. I was nervous that it was going to be a straight to video release.

I'm not going to say "THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!",

No... that was the girl toward the front of the theater I was in when I saw the original Equestria Girls. She had a few other outbursts as well, but it was entertaining, especially with the extremely undeveloped love triangle.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Rocks will be my reaction on fall 2014. If Hasbro Studios Shorts on YouTube uploaded another Rainbow Rocks short trailer with Applejack's transformation then I upload it as well in 1080p.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this doesn't suck. With Equestria Girls, it at least had a plot that connected with the main show and had some serious things at stake. I still have no clue what this is going to be about, but it looks even shallower than what we thought the first movie would be

My Little Pony Equestria girls rainbow rocks

I believe the movie will be good as long as they don't add to many rock stereotypes.

Yesterday I watched the trailer for rainbow rocks the song written isn't very good, even though I plan on watching it I just hope the other songs will be better than that one

• Brohoof 1

Um if they put dj pon3 in the cover of the prequel and she is in a short, does that mean she will make a major appearance and maybe talk?

If they made a dj pon3 short, then shes going to make a major appearance, yay!

Um if they put dj pon3 in the cover of the prequel and she is in a short, does that mean she will make a major appearance and maybe talk?

If they made a dj pon3 short, then shes going to make a major appearance, yay!

Or... it could be pandering.

Peter_the_Panda_is_backstage.png

Not Panda-ing, pandering!

• Brohoof 1

what's is the definition of pandering?

So they just put that stuff up to make us bronies happy? Well that is a real, real shame :( DERPY SMASH!

416870__safe_animated_derpy+hooves_vinyl

I really don't see much of a role Vinyl could play in terms of speaking, besides, pantomiming's fun too!

• Brohoof 1

I liked equestria girls, but....I hate that I liked it. you know what im saying.

im actually strangely looking forward to rainbow rocks.

JUST as long as it doesn't turn into some high school musical bullshit.

I think if discord were in egq, they should depict him as either a high school drop out or the superintendent of the school wat u think? :catface:

The superintendent theory reminds me of this great comic:

tall.png

Another common theory is janitor:

large.png

• Brohoof 2