Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Mass Effect: Equestria?

EldarSteve

I'm just thinking out loud here really. I like Mass Effect lots and think there could be potential here for a good mix-up of the two.

Races and what-not

So this wouldn't be like Mass Effect in which you can only be human. My Idea is that it takes place in the Mass Effect Universe ('Sept all the races are pony-like) and the story won't necessarily involve the Reapers and Geth. There's no limit to what race you can be, as long as it is a preexisting race from the ME universe. However In order to limit confusion only Ponies will have the three variations (Earth, Pegasi and Unicorn) for the moment anyway. Once I got enough people interested I'll work on stats and what not and see If I can develop humorous pony pun names for the other races.

Classes and what-not

Any class from ME with a couple of additions and alterations to give it a MLP feel. For example instead of Biotic powers there's just magic. Again if I get enough interest I'll develop it in more detail.

Story and what-not

Just doing a carbon copy of ME would be boring so I'm thinking of something Involving Discord and the reapers. Should be interesting.

One more thing. I live in Australia So I would need someone In America to help me maintain this RP whilst I'm asleep or at school.

Current peoples:

Cloud Chaser: Turian Elite

PinkieDaShy: Asari Spectre

Edited by EldarSteve

Sounds like a great idea since I like Mass Effect. ;)

Count me in, I'd like to be a Turian Elite. :lol:

Edited by Cloud Chaser

Dude, I'm a Spectre! An Asari Spectre :3

(I would be a Geth but since they aren't a part of this I can't D: Or an Elcor...well, they're Elcors :P)

(edited)

Cool, And If you want you can be a Geth (Like Legion) but I would imagine it being hard. Like always talking in the third person and in collective tense.

Edited by EldarSteve

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds Fun. I always wanted to do a ponified space epic. It might as be a M.E. RP. As for the OC can I be a Salarian Scientist? You can get a sense for my character from the OC I normally use, Scopes.