Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's are your life goals?

Slurpy

At the risk of sounding all pseudo-intelligentsia, the only goal I hold is to live a simple, knowledgeable life, without any unnecessary apprehension of the future - Fill what's empty, empty what's full, and scratch where it itches. The rest has a tendency to follow suit.

• Brohoof 8

Watch ponies. In other words, whatever make me happy. Riding a little bit off of what Swoop said, but just to do whatever I feel like. And that's usually watching ponies.
  • Brohoof 1

I live by the motto "lo que será, será" and since I don't have large aspirations or a need for more, to the very least I try take in every second of life.

• Brohoof 1

I'm intend to make everypony around me happy, and the more people I can make smile the happier I shall be :D

I'm going to set a goal for myself; I shall do something EPIC in my life, to make at least one million people smile. Then I will say my life has been for a worthy cause ;)

Edited by Klopp
  • Brohoof 5

I do not feel the need to accomplish something big in this world in order to make my life worthwhile. Sure, I have dreams, but it's not something I want to strive for. I feel happy with what I have now. And as long as I am happy, and people around me are happy; I need nothing more.

Edited by Nordica

I don't really have any dreams or aspirations so to speak. I just want to make the world a little bit better, even if that just means going about my life and being friendly to people.

• Brohoof 1

To be financially secure and to get a fox as a pet. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Other than that, I just want to enjoy life and to lose certain things that are bothering me.

• Brohoof 1

As somepony have said before me, I want to be a musican, I want to become a famous punk rock bass player. I also have other goals in my life.. Well it's maybe not a goal, but it is something I want to happen and I won't die before that happens :P I want to meet or see other intelligent life other than the life here on earth. I also want to go to space... And I think that's about it.

I have three goals, all which are main. :P

1. To become a skilled artist on dA

2. To become a racing driver for D1GP (unless it was discontinued)

3. To visit and discover places in Europe

Edited by Jon the VGNerd

I'd like to be part of a successful game company. I love video games and I want other people to love them too.

I have no goals.

^ This.

I just want to live my life and have fun, there is nothing I really seek or want to do in the future. I just feel that my life should be used doing what makes me happy and what I want instead of chasing after goals.

• Brohoof 2

^ This.

I just want to live my life and have fun, there is nothing I really seek or want to do in the future. I just feel that my life should be used doing what makes me happy and what I want instead of chasing after goals.

that is a goal (facehoof)