Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's are your life goals?

Slurpy

I simply want to have fun and (hopefully) raise good children and have a loving wife (cliche, i know) but what else do you need. Surrounded by friends and loved ones and people who care about you seems like a GREAT use of my existence. But that's just me...

• Brohoof 1

I want to become an interpreter for the deaf. That is my vocation, my very purpose!!

It's my biggest... Posted Image (dream~)

I hope that the laws will soon change, so that I will be allowed to marry the woman of my dreams... and adopt a beautiful child that needs us. Maybe two.

And to top it all off, when I retire, I want to move to Ireland, have an adorable little home in the country, and foster retired racing Greyhounds. XD But uh... that's a bit too far off into the future to be considered liable at this point. More like a pipe dream. ^_^

Edited by PaganPony
  • Brohoof 2

When I was a child, my biggest goal in life was to grow up to be a guardian angel. I fully expected to die early (as in never expected to live past 10 years old) but after that, I was totally gonna be a kick-ash guardian angel.

Oh, hello, adulthood. How the buck did I get here? My original goal still stands, only now I get to attempt it in human form :lol:

Spread kindness. Be the stranger that makes your day. Help strangers and friends alike in any way I can. Protect people. Give those a home who need one. Truly care about others, lending assistance, advice, and a listening ear. Teaching compassion and consideration through my own actions.

I might someday have a child of my own, though I completely intend to adopt once we are financially able. Give children the wonderful, loving home I always wanted, and raise them to make the world a better place, too <3

• Brohoof 3

Create the perfecy society system, mainly psychologically speaking which isnt that insane when you realise people are just moralbags(good or bad morals, same purpose) xD

yes i am a megalomaniac, if something isnt an insanaly huge discovery it isnt good enough xD

Oh ye and ponies of course because they make me happy

When I was a child, my biggest goal in life was to grow up to be a guardian angel. I fully expected to die early (as in never expected to live past 10 years old) but after that, I was totally gonna be a kick-ash guardian angel.

Oh, hello, adulthood. How the buck did I get here? My original goal still stands, only now I get to attempt it in human form :lol:

Spread kindness. Be the stranger that makes your day. Help strangers and friends alike in any way I can. Protect people. Give those a home who need one. Truly care about others, lending assistance, advice, and a listening ear. Teaching compassion and consideration through my own actions.

I might someday have a child of my own, though I completely intend to adopt once we are financially able. Give children the wonderful, loving home I always wanted, and raise them to make the world a better place, too <3

*heart explodes* Dawwwh. :( <333

I always wanted to create an animated TV show. This dream started when I was 7 years old. I created a ton of sketches when I was young, and the animation was more or less SpongeBob styled animation. A few years ago, I decided I wanted to give more realisitic detail to the show so I tried to improve the quality of my drawings. Then I thought to myself "3D CGI is much more popular today now. Wonder if I could try this in the future?". After that, I thought about using CGI for my show in the future. Then of course, I started watching FiM :wub: about half a year ago. I found the animation so well done I decided that Flash animation would be the way to go, and if anything, I wanted it to be similiar to FiM animation, 'cause I admit I never knew Flash could look so good ;) .

Live a successful life with many memory's made with friends and family. Leave a good mark on this world. Complete some of my goals on my bucket list. Live to see space travel, only 19 but still might not happen till 60 years from now.

Mail goal in life...I have no goal. I only have a purpose.

I'm intend to make everypony around me happy, and the more people I can make smile the better happier I shall be :D

And apparently Klopp beat me to it.

----------------------------------------------------------

to not get killed by my asian parents. get parent - approvable grades. T^T IT SCARES THE HECK OUT OF ME MAN

Posted Image
  • Brohoof 1

My current dream right now in life is to get a job as an animator, move to either San Francisco or Toronto, travel around the world in my spare time...

• Brohoof 1

Same as it always has been, Live a life unbarred by others judgement. Do what I want to do, As long as i'm happy i'll be fine with whatever life throws at me. :)

One of my goals is to fly one of these! Plus it would be sweet to have like Rainbow Dash's cutie mark on the side and have rainbow smoke :P I think it would be so much fun!

Posted Image

Another goal/dream would be to work on a cartoon, like animate and such :) ... or create a series.

• Brohoof 2

I don't really have a goal except to go through life and maybe do a few crazy things that people will remember for a week then move on with their lives.

Become a videogame designer. Learn Japanese. Go to Japan. Meet Ken Levine, Goichi Masuda (AKA Suda 51), and Markus 'Notch' Persson.

Learn guitar and FL Studio. Make death metal remixes of Mega Man 2 and 3.

And finish the Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter MLP customs I've decided to make.

That's pretty much all.