Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's are your life goals?

Slurpy

My main objective in life... Is to be a lead animator in the entertainment industry. Ugh, I'm not doing a whole lot to get to it yet. I really need to get my ass back in gear, and work on animation. @_@

Or rather, why I want to be an animator? I want to make people happy through animation. For whatever reason, MLP:FiM stole my idea, and made it reality. I never thought such a thing could ever be done.

My goal in life? My goal in life is to do something to leave my mark on the world. So what? I'm only 13. I'm not gonna stop dreaming. All I want to do is make do something big in the world.

• 2 weeks later...

Bucket List:

1. Save a Life

2. Save another Life

3. Travel at Mach 1

4. Fall in love, get married and have a child (in that order)

5. Eat a sandwich

To find my purpose. Seriously, I feel like my whole life is searching for something to justify living.

Consider the possibility that the universe exists as a love poem addressed to you personally, from God Almighty.

If that was true, how would you react?

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 2

As far as impractical pipe dreams go, I suppose love would be decent enough. Failing that, becoming a better human being than I am.

• Brohoof 2

To reach my ultimate potential, and overcome my psychological issues that plague me. I want to become more confident, more bold, and more happy. And just to become more productive and realize my dreams.

• Brohoof 1

honestly, survive and live a good life, i realize most of my dreams can never be reached, like being a Navy SEAL, but sometimes i just cant help but smile smile smile, i have a good life, and i intend to try and keep it that way.

Primary: To find out what I want when it comes to a career. My choices at the moment are between Journalism, Librarian, Paralegal. (Nothing is certain yet, just possible potential I may or may not reach).

Secondary: To find a group of Bronies in real life who enjoy the show in a way similar to how I look at it.

I want to become a voice actor. I've also been told several times that I would make a good voice actor so I've become motivated on a few occasions, and it seems like an interesting thing to be doing.