Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's are your life goals?

Slurpy

I only wish for a simple happy life. An extravagant lifestyle is something I find very unappealing.

I'd also like to help people in some way. Whether it means learning psychiatry and becoming a psychiatrist or writing books about history to aid in education. I'd like to contribute to the world in some way.

• Brohoof 1

I feel like the goal I have is a little selfish, but no matter how much I deny it, I know it's what I want:

I really want to make a major impact in this world. I'm not sure how, but I want to have an effect that makes the world a better place to live in so that when I'm gone people will still remember my name.

Correcting some wrongs, at the very least some of my own

I feel like the goal I have is a little selfish, but no matter how much I deny it, I know it's what I want:

I really want to make a major impact in this world. I'm not sure how, but I want to have an effect that makes the world a better place to live in so that when I'm gone people will still remember my name.

Not at all, I find that to be very selfless. Everyone wants success, but few are willing to share, especially with the current system. However, there is genuine appreciation from people, and more people will revere a charitable person, over some hotshot with 15 luxury cars. Just my 2 cents. Edited by Whiteshade

My personal goal is a humble one. Just to live simply, gain knowledge and be content with myself. I also wish, though it is a foolish goal, to impress all of my friends and build them up to be the best they can be. I'll never let any of my true friends fall and if they do, I will immediately rush to pick them back up.

• Brohoof 2

I never make goals... why do you mock me!

meh, i have a dream to become a doctor

and more sinister things like revenge for anglo-boer wars

ye thats it... just doctor

I want to be a world famous author/poet and want to make a lot of money to help with my family. They've given me so much during my 21 years on this earth, the least I can do it pay them back.

I have absolutely no clue what my goal in life is. It used to be make a lot of money, but then I realized that money doesn't always equal happiness, then it was to be remembered after I die, but who cares if I'm remembered or not I'd be dead. Now, even though this sounds as if I am trying to be some wannabe philosopher or something, I am still searching for my purpose.

After college I will be commissioned as an officer in the U.S. Army. I would like to serve my tours. After I get out, either a few years or many depending on the circumstances and assuming I'm not dead, I would like to pursue a civilian career. What's cool is that it was this show and fandom that truly helped me discover a skill that I deeply enjoy doing, have a bit of a knack for, and could be turned into a trade; and that's writing! (I guess you could say I found my cutie-mark.) So that's number two. But really, the only thing I want out of life as of now . . . is a family. Only a few decades ago I might already have that but times have changed. I want to give them the kind of home I grew up in, one of love, safety, and support of all we wish to do! My military service is my calling, writing is what I would do for money, really the only thing I want for myself is a wife and kids.

Very simply, to spend the rest of my life happily with someone I can't stop thinking about and can't stop thinking about me. :)

That's what it's all about buddy.
  • Brohoof 1

Hopefully soon I will have a social life. I need one badly. Anyone else have the same issue I have?

Yes and no. I use to not have one due to my lack of desire for it. After becoming a brony I suddenly realized how important friends were and how lonely I was without them. Now I have something of a social life, but it's impeded due to distance and busy schedules. So I DO have one, it's just a bit of a hassle. I still say it's better than before.

To create the family I never had,

depression.jpeg

~

I want to re-create the family I DID have. Mostly because of the fact I know so many were not as lucky as I. (Like my best friend.) I'm so sorry.
  • Brohoof 1

My main goal in life first in foremost is just to survive. That should be anyone's main goal.

Aside from that though my main goal otherwise is to get my novel published, and at least be able to keep a roof over my head.

Hurray for random and nosy topics! ^_^

Have any aspirations that you folks are working towards/thinking about starting up? Anything you guys want to learn how to do or achieve?

I for one, want to learn to run. I used to be into it, but then summer 2010 hit and I got lazy. I want to get back on track with it though. Maybe one day I will run a marathon... I think that'd be pretty fun.

So! What's on your guys' "to-do" list?

• Brohoof 1