Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What happened to the Dazzlings? (Warning SPOILERS)

Dawning Demon

They started playing games on Twitch and YouTube and got more popular than ever before. Because of their exceptional skills for selling cosmetic junk to hapless gamers, Lord Gaben restores their voices and opens up a portal to Equestria.

• 3 weeks later...

I think they have already served their purpose in Rainbow Rocks. They have no power in the human world anymore. The only way they'd return would be if they either reformed or came in contact with an incredibly powerful force that could somehow fix their necklaces, but I don't see that happening.

• 2 weeks later...

They crossed over into another universe and had an identity crisis.  Here's an exclusive photo of what they've been doing...

Lol bringing Bob's Burgers into this :P BUUUT I feel like they will return shortly after their embarrassment is over. They are villans after all.

• Brohoof 1

img-3122520-1-wy5FH6po.jpgimg-3122520-2-Oebb4oxc.jpgimg-3122520-3-ZGxYGmXe.jpg

I though all the many facial impressions done by Adagio Dazzle in the movie was funny... :lol: I think I'm the only one who noticed that she likes being dramatic through her face. :)

Look at my post above. :lol: hehehe

I have to agree with you.. sometimes Adagio does this "weird" smirk and I'm like "How the hay do you even physically do that?"

and yes she likes to be quite dramatic through her face :lol::P:pout::angry::eww::huh:

Adagio_smirking_through_the_door_glass_Emaxresdefault.jpgAdagio_Dazzle%27s_sinister_close-up_grin

They were really fun antagonists and I'd be pretty bummed if they never returned to them for future appearances

I loved them as antagonists, they were far more interesting than Sunset Shimmer (no offense Sunset), I also like that they seemed to be in the human world around the time pony Twilight came to get her crown back.

It's worth remembering that they are very old. Most fans tend to think up to 1000 years old. It is because of this that I think they must have some kind of contigiency plan, a lair somewhere, filled with loot and provisions, since I doubt they were able to just mind control anyone they came across into giving them free stuff and shelter for such a long time.

I figure they'll be wanting to get their powers back or at least something to repalce it. I like to think that "human magic" begins to reawaken in the Human world after the events of Equestria Girls and the Dazzlings would attempt to claim some of it as their own. Hydia, the antagonist from the original MLP movie would be an ideal characfter to bring back in this case, with the Dazzlings either teaming up with her or becoming her apprentices in the ways of magic.

• Brohoof 1

I think they have popped up twice in MLP : FiM

If you can remember back to when the mane six were trapped in an ice cave or something? I can barely remember it... and the more negative they got, the more powerful the dragons, I mean...The dazzlings became.

If they are ever included in the future then I think there will be a more inclusive scene where the dazzlings refer to what happened back in the equestria girls dimention.

I don't think I made any sense but yea ahaha :pinkie: