Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What happened to the Dazzlings? (Warning SPOILERS)

Dawning Demon

Incoming redemption arc via EQG3.

either that, or the recurring villains for EA.

>tfw someone beat me to a taco tuesday joke, now I have to just go to soul food wednesday at the Defac (and no one seems to get that Taco Tuesday started as a military thing, because DEFAC's serve tacos on tuesday in Iraq and Afghanistan)

No No Man. it goes like this:

Meatloaf Monday

Taco Tuesday

Cheeseburger Wednesday

Pizza Thursday

Hot Dog Friday

And those are all of the lunch days at Canterlot High.

I think they have popped up twice in MLP : FiM

If you can remember back to when the mane six were trapped in an ice cave or something? I can barely remember it... and the more negative they got, the more powerful the dragons, I mean...The dazzlings became.

If they are ever included in the future then I think there will be a more inclusive scene where the dazzlings refer to what happened back in the equestria girls dimention.

I don't think I made any sense but yea ahaha :pinkie:

I don't remember the Sirens/Dazzlings ever appearing in the actual show...

No No Man. it goes like this:

Meatloaf Monday

Taco Tuesday

Cheeseburger Wednesday

Pizza Thursday

Hot Dog Friday

And those are all of the lunch days at Canterlot High.

I don't remember the Sirens/Dazzlings ever appearing in the actual show...

ah but I'm pretty sure they did, but in their dragon form.

ah but I'm pretty sure they did, but in their dragon form.

You sure? I've seen every single episode of MLP, and I don't remember it. I remember them in their Dragon/Siren forms in the beginning of Rainbow Rocks, when Twilight was telling the Mane 5 about the Sirens and how they took negative energy from Equestria, but they were only in their dragon form in a book, in a picture. And then at the end of Rainbow Rocks, their Siren forms were shown, but they weren't REALLY in that form. i'm not really sure what it was, but i think they were becoming Half Dragon Half Human, just like how the HuMane 7 become Half Pony Half Human whenever they sing. Only difference is that there was their actual Siren forms, but I think it was a hologram coming out of their pendants, when they had a "Real Battle of the Bands". But I swear I don't recall them ever appearing in anything aside from Rainbow Rocks. I'm pretty sure for now, they're exclusive to Rainbow Rocks, unless of course they make an appearance in Friendship Games or something like that. I really don't remember there being an appearance by the Sirens in the actual TV show. Heck, Sunset Shimmer is never mentioned in the TV show, so why would the Sirens/Dazzlings be any different? If you really think the Sirens/Dazzlings appeared in Friendship is Magic, please tell me the name of the episode. You may be talking about the episode when Spike left Ponyville to live with his kind, and Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity went after him. If that's what you're talking about, then I'm 100% sure the Sirens aren't in that, though there ARE other Dragons in it.

Edited by TwilightSparkleFan99

You sure? I've seen every single episode of MLP, and I don't remember it. I remember them in their Dragon/Siren forms in the beginning of Rainbow Rocks, when Twilight was telling the Mane 5 about the Sirens and how they took negative energy from Equestria, but they were only in their dragon form in a book, in a picture. And then at the end of Rainbow Rocks, their Siren forms were shown, but they weren't REALLY in that form. i'm not really sure what it was, but i think they were becoming Half Dragon Half Human, just like how the HuMane 7 become Half Pony Half Human whenever they sing. Only difference is that there was their actual Siren forms, but I think it was a hologram coming out of their pendants, when they had a "Real Battle of the Bands". But I swear I don't recall them ever appearing in anything aside from Rainbow Rocks. I'm pretty sure for now, they're exclusive to Rainbow Rocks, unless of course they make an appearance in Friendship Games or something like that. I really don't remember there being an appearance by the Sirens in the actual TV show. Heck, Sunset Shimmer is never mentioned in the TV show, so why would the Sirens/Dazzlings be any different? If you really think the Sirens/Dazzlings appeared in Friendship is Magic, please tell me the name of the episode. You may be talking about the episode when Spike left Ponyville to live with his kind, and Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity went after him. If that's what you're talking about, then I'm 100% sure the Sirens aren't in that, though there ARE other Dragons in it.

If I find the episode I'll be sure to let you know. They were a bit different in the show, they were in the clouds kinda like circling above the mane six, and each of the mane six were arguing and stuff and then they had to start saying nice things to eachother to escape the dazzlings...or something, but I definitely know there is an episode including them, I just have to find it.

• 2 months later...

won't they starve to death now? It seemed to say that their pendants were what they used to feed off the negativity of others..

That was just for their magic -- essentially making them female Tireks -- but not their actual health.

That was just for their magic -- essentially making them female Tireks -- but not their actual health.

oh right.. taco tuesday..

still.. being converted to humans with pendants, it would be logical to assume if they went back to equestria, their magic would be restored.. or even being zapped by some of the mane 5s magic like what happened to spike in the last movie..