Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

rainbow rocks Twilight Blinded Me With Science! (RR ENDING SPOILER)

PonyFunk

After seeing the movie a second time I have a theory about what EQ3 will be about.

Throughout Rainbow Rocks I think hints were dropped about what could happen.

-First the other 5 had a desire to come along and see this new world

-When Rarity learned about Twilight having her own castle, it sounded to me like she wanted to see it right away

-Finally, the Twilight bit wanting to get to the bottom of whats happening.

With those things in mind, my theory is that people and ponies are going to start going through the portals on purpose or by accident, and this will pose some type of problem for Twilight and Co. And this could possibly lead them to close the portal permanently to protect both worlds. Not before a Sunset and Celestia being reunited for a heart to heart, of course.

The end would seem pretty sad for a kids movie, but I could see it happening. Although, I'd prefer it wouldn't go down like that, because I really enjoy EQG.  :wub:

Edited by takai
  • Brohoof 3

So Twilight Sparkle is SCI-TWI in the human world! What are you looking forward to seeing her do for future Equestria Girls installments?

attachicon.gif728328__safe_twilight+sparkle_spike_equestria+girls_rainbow+rocks_spoiler-colon-rainbow+rocks_spike+the+dog_adventure+in+the+comments_human+twilight_dog+spike.jpeg

TWILIGHT SPARKLE IS A SCIENTIST!? OH MY GOD!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!

• Brohoof 1

After seeing the movie a second time I have a theory about what EQ3 will be about.

Throughout Rainbow Rocks I think hints were dropped about what could happen.

-First the other 5 had a desire to come along and see this new world

-When Rarity learned about Twilight having her own castle, it sounded to me like she wanted to see it right away

-Finally, the Twilight bit wanting to get to the bottom of whats happening.

With those things in mind, my theory is that people and ponies are going to start going through the portals on purpose or by accident, and this will pose some type of problem for Twilight and Co. And this could possibly lead them to close the portal permanently to protect both worlds. Not before a Sunset and Celestia being reunited for a heart to heart, of course.

The end would seem pretty sad for a kids movie, but I could see it happening. Although, I'd prefer it wouldn't go down like that, because I really enjoy EQG.  :wub:

A temporal distortion which threatens to ruin both worlds unless they stop crossing, but that was done in the comic.

Well two villains have been Equestria origin. So the next one could be a human villain who is backing Scientist Twilight where that group wants to go in and conquer Equestria for their greedy needs. The villian's MO is always going to include some form of conquest.

• Brohoof 1

First Principles

I could foresee the third Equestria Girls movie actually focusing on human Twilight being transformed from an isolated nerd to a leader in her community as she discovers the magic of friendship, just like pony Twilight.

I like the symmetry of that. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Twilight Sparkle became friends with the Mane 5 because the world depended on it. A world threat that brings everyone together and ignore minor things for the time being. Still it was basically characters being overwhelming/overbearing on Twilight in the beginning.

• Brohoof 1

gosh I still can't believe that eq3 is confirmed :D 

anyways maybe Sci-Twi go to the pony world before like our twi but still..maybe twi and Sci-Twi don't have the same destiny :P

or maybe (If theyre destiny is not same) :blink:

THey are friend with sunset shimmer,and twi was old student and SUNSET (THE OTHER)LOVES CELESTİA OMG

THERE IS SOMANY THİNG IN MY MIND STOP IT! :(

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I finished EQG1 thinking "that was awesome!  But there's no way they can pull off that kind of awesomeness on this premise twice."

I finished EQG2 thinking "that was brilliant!  Well, I guess they can make anything great - roll on EQG3 if they do it?"

I finished the EQG2 credits thinking "there NEEDS to be an EQG3. STAT!"

Great movie, but this moment just totally sealed the deal in terms of "me wanting to see an EQG3".

• Brohoof 1

I'd like to see the human Twilight in the next movie with the dog Spike. It'd be interesting to see her come in and interact with Sunset and the main 5. Also in response to QuartermasterBrony, are they making Equestria Girls 3?

Well, its probably a given. You can't just leave it hanging with that kind of a closing scene, plus there's a 3rd EqG book on Amazon, and marketing. I'm guessing with high likelyhood that EqG 3 is coming

• 2 weeks later...

You know what's funny and a bit of foreshadowing. The part of "A Brony Tale" documentary where the psychologists give their research numbers of the Brony Phenomenon. At the beginning of their segment, the doctors say, "As Twilight Sparkle  would say, 'We must science this immediately!'" Yeah, I didn't know it earlier this summer when I saw the film in L.A., but those words coincidentally foreshadowed Twilight's human equivalent as a scientist! 

I want to see TS be the protoge of Sunset Shimmer and be a long standing antagonist (not bad guy, antagonist) to the main characters of EQG.

MLP needs an antagonist we can like as a person (meaning not evil) like Nemesis from Saber Rider.

I want to see TS be the protoge of Sunset Shimmer and be a long standing antagonist (not bad guy, antagonist) to the main characters of EQG.

MLP needs an antagonist we can like as a person (meaning not evil) like Nemesis from Saber Rider.

Sci!Twilight does remind me a bit of Candace Flynn from Phineas and Ferb as Candace wants to show her mom the impossible things her brothers do. One of her strongest usually-shown traits is a teenage girl with an unhealthy urge to bust her brothers. Despite that, Candace still cares for her brothers. Yeah, she's an antagonist, but an antagonist that can be sympathize with.

Twilight has been very exceptional at her magic, so maybe now she is a scientist who performs experiments in the real world. I don't remember this though.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna see the pony six and the human six meet up in the human world and they try to have exudes for some of them being gone and somebody else takes their place and its complete chaos. I also want Cadence and Discord and maybe Sombra in da next movie. I'm so hyped! Also, Sunset MUST be in Season 5. If she isn't I will be so mad, Tartarus will be the new capital...