Coraline, Paranorman, or The Boxtrolls?

Slice0Pie

Coraline, Paranorman, or The Boxtrolls?  

7 users have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Coraline
    • Paranorman
    • The Boxtrolls

You all know those three films, made by Focus Feature/Laika, well which one is your favorite?

Mine is Coraline

It's SUPER Creepy, yet cute, and it has an amazing story! Sort of has that 'Alice in Wonderland' feel to it to :)

Well, which one is your favorite, and why?

• Brohoof 2

Hey there, . As your topic involves movies I have moved it from General Discussion to Media Discussion.

I haven't seen Paranorman or The Boxtrolls yet, but I love the Coraline movie. It was fantastic.

Went and saw The Box Trolls in 3-d opening Friday afternoon it was awesome I thought it was in the style of Tim Burton but under some new director and one of the actors that does the voices was the guy who played in Shaun of the dead and last hopefully some of you Transformers fans know who Eric Idle is because he does the soundtrack song to that movie of The box Trolls ! Hint he was the voice of the fast talking Autobot futuristic race car ?

Though I haven't seen Box Trolls, I'll venture a guess that it won't be able to beat a Selick film like Coraline. Maybe I'm wrong and I'll be pleasantly surprised when I see Trolls, but to me Henry Selick is one of the best (if not the best) animation directors in film today. 

Nightmare Before Christmas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Coraline >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Paranorman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Boxtrolls

I haven't watched the latter one yet, but from what I've seen, it looks silly and ridiculous. I put NBC there because it's easily the best stop-motion movie of all time. 

Nightmare Before Christmas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Coraline >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Paranorman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Boxtrolls

I haven't watched the latter one yet, but from what I've seen, it looks silly and ridiculous. I put NBC there because it's easily the best stop-motion movie of all time. 

I agree about TNBC, but the rest are a bit too close to call.