Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

Ty-Arts

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: In a Google search trying to find Brony themed forums

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: It appeared in my Recommended section of YouTube.

Hello! My name is OryxTheFillicorn, but please, call me Oryx.

I'm a graphics designer, tiny YouTuber and gamer.

I can't think of anything else to type. I'm relatively boring.

Edited by OryxTheFillicorn
  • Brohoof 4

Hey, my name is Kes :) im new here aswell. Just joined about 30 minutes ago lol. Im already in love with this place, everypony here is friendly and I can actually loosen up a little and be myself :)

Hope you enjoy ur stay here :) and hope to see u around

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums my friend. I hope you like it here and enjoy your time. But most importantly have fun 

That is the most Rarity filled welcome I have ever had. That was glorious. Thank you! (I will most definitely have fun! or try to at least.)

Hey, my name is Kes :) im new here aswell. Just joined about 30 minutes ago lol. Im already in love with this place, everypony here is friendly and I can actually loosen up a little and be myself :)

Hope you enjoy ur stay here :) and hope to see u around

I saw your post just before doing mine xD I don't know why I didn't say hello though. Probably because I'm stupid.

• Brohoof 1

That is the most Rarity filled welcome I have ever had. That was glorious. Thank you! (I will most definitely have fun! or try to at least.)

I saw your post just before doing mine xD I don't know why I didn't say hello though. Probably because I'm stupid.

u aint stupid :) slipped ur mind maybe, but that happens to the best of us. Now me, I am only 18 yet I can walk into a room and draw a complete blank as to why I even went there in the first place lol. My memory is absolutely horrible sometimes.

I like the profile pic btw. Sadly im still working on mine. cant wait to get it up. I found one of my older ones I made that I can use as a temporary one till I get my stallion finished

Edited by tKestrel
  • Brohoof 1

I like the profile pic btw. Sadly im still working on mine. cant wait to get it up. I found one of my older ones I made that I can use as a temporary one till I get my stallion finished

Sadly it's a placeholder until I can be bothered to edit the original image to an extent of which I am proud of it. Sadly, Photoshop is being rude at the moment so I can't do anything.

• Brohoof 1

O man I didnt know they had place holders, darn. I didnt have to remain a blank imaged profile. Well that explains y it looked like Sweetie Bell. Lol

I found the Wonderbolt badge I made a few months back, hopefully that will do till I can get my real one up. I have photoshop, but not very good at it yet. Still figuring out all its features.

• Brohoof 1

O man I didnt know they had place holders, darn. I didnt have to remain a blank imaged profile.

It's a Google+ Image I found, this site doesn't have placeholders from what I know. It used to have a glow background then I changed it to pink/purple. I'm gonna probably add a bit more CC to it then it's done. 

• Brohoof 1

Hi oryx! Welcome to MLP Forums, Hope you have a great stay!
Perhaps you could include a bit more information about yourself? I'd like to know a bit about you :)
Knowing this community I know you're going to fit right in, Have fun!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, I'm happy to give advice :)

• Brohoof 1