Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Updates on NSFW, Mod Applications, and Staff Organization

Nohbdy

Oh rly. This calls for ponehs. (SFW right? I see nothing really revealing)

attachicon.giffull.jpeg

That's still really tame, because they're just in swimsuits, there's no implied sexual themes. I'd say the following would be closer to the height of what's okay, with anything more risque being on the 'not likely to want around' scale. Is swimsuits, is sexy and suggestive, but nothing is going over the top in ways of body parts, etc.

Commission of mine, by Sandwhich-Anomaly

soarin_s_happy_moment_by_theoretical_cha

• Brohoof 4

*saves* So I can go about there. M'kay. Wait. I have a gif, where you can see like part of the womans boobs. I'm not sure if it's allowed though. 

Here's another randomer from DA then.

post-22929-0-21360300-1412022976_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

personally I am relieved to hear about the NSFW rule. and thanks for the updates on everything else, I was really at the edge of my seat here. now that a new waiting game begins, I am gonna have to fall out of that seat!  :P

• 4 weeks later...

I like the idea of sectional mods/support

One stupid question thogh... will this be implemented in PRP? If so, I'd like to test the waters and apply for being a mod!

I like the idea of sectional mods/support

One stupid question thogh... will this be implemented in PRP? If so, I'd like to test the waters and apply for being a mod!

As of right now PonyRoleplay is going to be a separate entity. While there will be some overlapping staff between the two sites, the heads of PRP will be choosing our staff independently of the applications Aquila mentioned.

• Brohoof 2