Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ending of Rainbow Rocks (My thoughts)

Trivium

Alright, so, all I have to say is wow. Literally. Wow. So, there's going to be not one, 2 Twilights in the next movie. So this, in my mind, is how the next EG movie is gonna go. Twilight's friends from the human dimension are all going to be in danger and are gonna die and oh this is the worst possible thing. So Twilight's gonna come to the human world, power up their Friendship magic, and defeat whatever evil villain there is. But after this other Twilight's researches about their magic, she's probably gonna want to come steal it or something. I dunno. Just what I thought when I saw that ending. Still only have 1 word. Wow.

• Brohoof 1

Good theory as they say sometimes the other you can also be your opposite. Though I wonder why everyone keeps saying movie, since it's that and the TV series coming soon, but I'll put that thought when the teaser trailer comes out. But can't wait to see what happens next since it was a cliff hanger. Till next EG event a lot of us gona wait now is for Season 5 premie.

• Brohoof 1

I noticed this! I am actually very excited! My predictions are the human world Twilight will come and the mane 5 will think it is the real Twilight! Also, Sunset Shimmer also came through the portal in the first EQG movie. So isn't there a second Sunset Shimmer? These are just my thoughts so! :D

I noticed this! I am actually very excited! My predictions are the human world Twilight will come and the mane 5 will think it is the real Twilight! Also, Sunset Shimmer also came through the portal in the first EQG movie. So isn't there a second Sunset Shimmer? These are just my thoughts so! :D

Hmm, a second Sunset shimmer, I actually never thought about it, but I guess it would be possible that such a thing exists...

Idk, it may or may not be covered.

But that cliffhanger at the end, certainly got me thinking and speculating and wondering. Now i'm kinda curious where the next EQG movie is going, especially since it's essentially confirmed now.

I suppose your theory is possible, but who knows for sure.

• Brohoof 1

I dunno if I'd like a movie like that to be honest... :please:

I'd want the third movie to be based around Sunset Shimmer writing the letters to Twilight in a way... but that might just be me. Interesting theory though.

Hmm, a second Sunset shimmer, I actually never thought about it, but I guess it would be possible that such a thing exists...

Idk, it may or may not be covered.

But that cliffhanger at the end, certainly got me thinking and speculating and wondering. Now i'm kinda curious where the next EQG movie is going, especially since it's essentially confirmed now.

I suppose your theory is possible, but who knows for sure.

I hope it works! Watching a second Twilight and Sunset Shimmer overthrow the real ones. Oh god.

• Brohoof 1

I hope it works! Watching a second Twilight and Sunset Shimmer overthrow the real ones. Oh god.

Idk if they would overthrow the new ones necessarily, just from the small clip I got of the human Twilight, It seems she is just a very devoted scientist. So while she may be curious about the whole thing, I don't know if she would necessarily be inherently evil about it, maybe just a bit to caught up in her studies or something.

I suppose her being a villain could happen, but idk, guess we will have to wait, it could really go either way realistically.

• Brohoof 1

I dunno if I'd like a movie like that to be honest... :please:

To elaborate a bit more on why I wouldn't enjoy a movie like this, it's simply because I feel the "zomg evil clone" thing is overdone.

Idk if they would overthrow the new ones necessarily, just from the small clip I got of the human Twilight, It seems she is just a very devoted scientist. So while she may be curious about the whole thing, I don't know if she would necessarily be inherently evil about it, maybe just a bit to caught up in her studies or something.

I suppose her being a villain could happen, but idk, guess we will have to wait, it could really go either way realistically.

True true. But I mean who wouldn't want to see the two human world ponies pretend to be Twilight and Sunset?

• Brohoof 1

True true. But I mean who wouldn't want to see the two human world ponies pretend to be Twilight and Sunset?

It would be fun to see them act like the two of them, or even just the human Twilight pretending to be Princess Twilight.

Would be even more interesting if the Human Twilight went into the pony world. And I can actually see the human Twilight doing that in the next EQG movie. To some extent or another.

• Brohoof 1

One type of conflict between the two Twilight is Human Twilight angry at Pony Twilight running around in her world using her name and face. Pony Twilight created an alternate Twilight identity while in the human world and that could impact Human Twilight's life.

Human Twilight's own independent identity is threaten when it comes to a point that she is being compared to Pony Twilight. Human Twilight's choices in life are wrong, she should be friends with the Mane 5 and Sunset, and should be in a romance with Flash Sentry because that is what Pony Twilight did.