Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

adventure Captain Rarity, Mistress of the Sapphire Sea, First chapter

Obsidian Sky

All i did so far was to write little ficlets, but now i gathered enough experience and confidence to write a real fan fiction (i hope at least). This is the result of it. The first chapter of a story about love, friendship, pirates, booty, fablosity, and Suri being a douche.

I would love to have feedback and suggestions! Don't hold back, let me know what you really think. Thank you in advance for your opinions, and your time.

And here is the link!

http://mlpforums.com/blog/1942/entry-13264-captain-rarity-mistress-of-the-sapphire-sea-chapter-one/

• Brohoof 5

Suri is like, this one, mkay? Remember her from Rares takes Manehatten?

158050.png?1388877371

Oh. Her. The one that stole Rarity's idea? Or the one that helps her in the end or something?

• Brohoof 3

Oh. Her. The one that stole Rarity's idea? Or the one that helps her in the end or something?

The one that stole her idea. The pony that helped her is Coco Pomell. Which will also be part of later chapters.

• Brohoof 4

Read it, and you will find out. :please:

Fine, i'll read it now. Instead of waiting till later, even though i'll probably forget to later.

Actually, it's really long. Too long for my brain to comprehend right now. 

• Brohoof 2

Ooo! :D

I'm glad to see you made a topic :D I'll share alink to it in a bit. I love this story :D

You mean after the like 5 statuses made about it, and the blog with it, and the topic :P I should make a status about it too :pout:

• Brohoof 2

YES! You finally did it!!! Oh thank heavens you finally decided to sit down and write one of these! Oh as soon as I get a minute, I will definitely check it out! I am so proud of you Obsidian, everyone loves your stories in the RFC and it is great to see you finally adding onto them :)

• Brohoof 4

Thank you very much. :pout: Will try to bear your tips in mind should i ever write the next chapter.

Please do. Those tips are things I have to tell myself every time I write. A lot of wrinkles and clunky sentences were ironed out that way. I have to do it even more now cause I write with a touch screen and it likes to throw random letters and commas willy nilly, and not being the best at spelling on the planet does not help.

I have books worth of tips from my time writing, feel free to hit me up if you get writers block.

Edited by Buck Testa
  • Brohoof 3