Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Octavia Fan Club

Visual Spectrum

This is not the same as the Vinyl Scratch and Octavia Fan Club. This is for people who are fans of Octavia but not fans of Vinyl Scratch. You are welcome here if you are a fan of Vinyl Scratch, but please keep the posts Octavia Related. 

1. Follow the rules of the site.

2. All images posted must be Octavia related. Pictures of another pony with Octavia's mane style or Octavia's cutie mark are considered Octavia related and are accepted. 

3. Do not judge other ponies or other members. There may be members who do not have Octavia as their favorite pony. As long as they post good things about Octavia, they are welcome here.

4. Do not post anything bad about Octavia. ("Octavia is worst pony" for example.)

5. If you wrote a song about Octavia, made a fanfiction about her, or anything else where there would be a lot of text, please put it in the spoilers. If you want to link to your song, fanfiction, etc. Make sure the link is free of anything dangerous (malware, worms, trojans, viruses, adware, etc.) and the content on that site is SFW. 

6. Do not give yourself credit for anything you did not create. If you found a picture of Octavia on the internet, chances are that it isn't yours. That is illegal. 

Remember, this fan club is solely about Octavia. Do not go off topic. 

68b9f9c5f17c3c15bb0a942f9726b003_200.png

• Brohoof 8

The mare of class and eloquence. I think I shall partake in this club!

octavia_is_the_element_of_music___wallpa

• Brohoof 7

• 3 weeks later...

Oh! we really needed a fan club dedicated to our beautiful and elegant musician with her cello!!

breaks_by_chryseum-d841cqe.png

What can be compared with a peaceful breakfast, on a quiet street by the side of the seine .

• Brohoof 6

• 2 weeks later...
"Octavia is worst pony" for example.

How exactly would someone come to that conclusion?

With someone like Rarity or Rainbow Dash I can get because they might be annoyed by their personality.

Octavia has no personality to dislike.

At worst someone would be indifferent to her. 

Edited by MetaKnight145
  • Brohoof 2

How exactly would someone come to that conclusion?

With someone like Rarity or Rainbow Dash I can get because they might be annoyed by their personality.

Octavia has no personality to dislike.

At worst someone would be indifferent to her. 

Well-said, my friend! And it's very true - Octavia's personality has not even remotely been explored in the show to date, and may not be for quite some time. Why then would you base your negative opinion of her on a personality that a fanbase made up, a personality that can change as various fans see fit...essentially a headcanon. A fandom-wide headcanon, but still just a headcanon. (After all, no one would say they hated Octavia for playing the cello at fancy gatherings. ;)Hating an official character because of someone's headcanon - or your own - could very well turn into a bias if the show ever gives her a personality. Even if she's totally likable on-screen, you could still hate her.

Anyway, I believe I made my point, so have some Princess Octy fanart :3

2b4fd7c5fe30c4060c92e93a1d7c32a4-d83v36a

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...