Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which character in Equestria Girls is the most attractive?

Spagem

Sexiest character in Equestria Girls?  

296 users have voted

1. 1. What character in Equestria Girls is the most attractive? (Females)

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Trixie Lulamoon
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • Octavia
    • Adagio Dazzle
    • Aria Blaze
    • Sonata Dusk
    • Maud Pie
    • Cheerliee
    • Celestia
    • Luna
    • Derpy
    • Lyra Heartstrings
    • Bon Bon
    • Sour Sweet
    • Sugar Coat
    • Lemon Zest
    • Indigo Zap
    • Principal Cinch
    • Dean Cadance
    • Twilight Sparkle (Human Edition)
    • Sunny Flare
  2. 2. What character in Equestria Girls is the most attractive ( Boys )

• Spike ( Yes, the dog. )
    • Big Mac
    • Flash Sentry

Diamond Tiara of course.

Then again, she seems to be an all around more decent person in the human world.

However, I will admit my heart probably skipped a beat when human CMC showed up in their rocker costumes.

Edited by Intense Rainbow Dash
  • Brohoof 1

Diamond Tiara of course.

Then again, she seems to be an all around more decent person in the human world.

However, I will admit my heart probably skipped a beat when human CMC showed up in their rocker costumes.

I don't know. I can't place my finger one it but Diamond Tiara was looking a little weird to me. What do you think?

post-30261-0-24070600-1414508378.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Diamond Tiara of course.

so I'm not the only one, anyways after seeing this gif my vote totaly changed to Rainbow Dash http://electricgame.deviantart.com/art/Rainbow-Dash-Rocks-20-cooler-493951195 Edited by P0N3D0G3

I never got a good look at this part in Rainbow Rocks but...

Wow, they look mega evil in that picture.

Also Scootaloo's face is hilarious.

The costumes are based on the ones the pony CMCs wear in The Show Stoppers.

img-3267159-1-640px-CMC_why_they_laughin

Personally I voted Applebloom because none of the CMCs had any votes and I thought they deserved a bit of love. (I'd actually rate Sunset, Twilight, and Sonata above Applebloom, but they already had plenty of votes.)

Edited by Vital Spark

@@DJ Breadcrumb, as a thread already exists concerning the attractiveness of Equestria Girls characters, your thread has been merged as a comment into that one. Please ensure you use the search function before creating a thread to see if your desired discussion topic is already underway. :)  

people think big mac is more attractive than flash sentry? i mean, i dont like him either because of his relation with twilight, but thats no reason to start lying. hes way sexier than big mac.

people think big mac is more attractive than flash sentry? i mean, i dont like him either because of his relation with twilight, but thats no reason to start lying. hes way sexier than big mac.

Everyone has different tastes in men/women. Flash Sentry seems like a pretty boy to me and I ain't too fond of them myself, though that's coming from the perspective of a straight male so that be biased or something.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my gahd what the FU- Trixie. Its always been Trixie. Also Flash Sentry's kind of a cutie. Who said that? Did someone hear something just there? Something about a guy... being... cute? It certainly wasn't ME because I'm totally straight! *Goes back and slobbers over Trixie*

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie is the only one showing some skin                                                                                                                  

Half of all the bloody female characters wear skirts, your statement is invalid.

• Brohoof 1

i choose Rarity.  I mean... For such fancy character her design is so simplistic.  I love it.    For the guy i chose Spike 'cause   Why not.

rarity_equestria_girl_by_vaid_for_devian

Edited by Adash