Banner by ~ Zero

Books Percy Jackson vs Wonder Woman

Hive King

I am reposting this topic from Comicvine because apparently, Percy Jackson can defeat Wonder Woman  :blink:

Da Hell? Wonder Woman can duel Superman, I doubt that someone with SLIGHT superhuman strength, somewhat superhuman reflexes, and some water control can beat stomp someone who does that. Anyway, hopefully, people here are more rational. 

BTW, fight location is inside the Empire State Building

Edited by Evil Dragon Master

I am reposting this topic from Comicvine because apparently, Percy Jackson can defeat Wonder Woman  :blink:

Da Hell? Wonder Woman can duel Superman, I doubt that someone with SLIGHT superhuman strength, somewhat superhuman reflexes, and some water control can beat stomp someone who does that. Anyway, hopefully, people here are more rational. 

BTW, fight location is inside the Empire State Building

Unless Percy is an FTL planetbuster or incredibly hax mage, I'd like to know how Wonder Woman loses here?

Unless Percy is an FTL planetbuster or incredibly hax mage, I'd like to know how Wonder Woman loses here?

Because he set off a volcano at one point and nuked a forest. This isn't that impressive because the volcano was already volatile and the effort practically killed him. He's also had far less impressive feats, being afraid of some thug with a knife comes to mind. 

Even with the Achilles Curse, WW is fast enough to just hit him a billion times until she hits his weak spot

• Brohoof 1

Because he set off a volcano at one point and nuked a forest. This isn't that impressive because the volcano was already volatile and the effort practically killed him. He's also had far less impressive feats, being afraid of some thug with a knife comes to mind. 

Even with the Achilles Curse, WW is fast enough to just hit him a billion times until she hits his weak spot

Then how is comic vine even considering it a match when he just agitated a violotile volcano to erupt (not that isn't impressive) compared to an amazonian warrior whose able to hang with the likes of Super Man in a fight.

Then how is comic vine even considering it a match when he just agitated a violotile volcano to erupt (not that isn't impressive) compared to an amazonian warrior whose able to hang with the likes of Super Man in a fight.

...Because he got a Flag that shoots lightning bolts! And he fights gods and stuff

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/percy-jackson-vs-wonder-woman-689883/

And he can drown her and stuff 

1114467_1347064642364_full.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Comic Vine is the best at match-ups...

Actually, all things considered, it's quite terrible.

Anyways, Percy Jackson isn't a joke, but Wonder Woman pastes him nonetheless. She pretty much rolls through the entire verse unless i'm missing something.

I personally put Percy in terms of tiers at lowish street level. When a thug with a knife scares you, you lose a lot of credibility. Not to mention any lucky hillbilly with a shotgun could kill him, as he's a bit of a glass cannon. 

A good match for him is stuff like the Winter Soldier, Master Chief(no armor), or maybe Levi