Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

my ocs mum! i just became a muffin so i thought i should post my work

caramelcream

Overall pretty well done! The majority of the drawing is very cleanly drawn, there are a few off parts I can see here and there, but still well done overall!

One thing I do have to say is the texturing of the hair is a bit odd, or maybe you'd refer to it as the coloring, but regardless, the way it's drawn looks a bit odd to me, Idk if you wanted to go with the show style, or a new style or what, but it feels a bit odd compared to the rest of the drawing the way it's drawn in comparison. 

But overall it's a good job!

can you tell me any errors you see so i can fix them. it would be greatly appreciated! and 

Overall pretty well done! The majority of the drawing is very cleanly drawn, there are a few off parts I can see here and there, but still well done overall!

One thing I do have to say is the texturing of the hair is a bit odd, or maybe you'd refer to it as the coloring, but regardless, the way it's drawn looks a bit odd to me, Idk if you wanted to go with the show style, or a new style or what, but it feels a bit odd compared to the rest of the drawing the way it's drawn in comparison. 

But overall it's a good job!

can you tell me the off parts so i can fix them?

it would be greatly appreciated! and with the hair its the only way i know how to do hair texture. i cant do it show accurate!

and i mixed the show style with a new style. 

• Brohoof 1

can you tell me any errors you see so i can fix them. it would be greatly appreciated! and 

can you tell me the off parts so i can fix them?

it would be greatly appreciated! and with the hair its the only way i know how to do hair texture. i cant do it show accurate!

and i mixed the show style with a new style. 

Well, At the bottom of the head there is a bit that sticks out oddly, an error in the line, makes this kinda unnatural bump.

There is also one I think on the top of the left hoof where it connects to the body. Not sure on that one.

And the part of the mane that goes out the farthest to the right has a bit of an odd tip to it, it might also have some weird discoloration, I can't tell for sure.

Show style manes actually don't usually have anything but an outline of a darker color than the mane,(Usually the same color darker that the rest of the mane is) and then it's just colored in along with some lines for texture or something.

I am not much of an artist actually, I've tried drawing before, but am pretty bad at it, but I try my best to notice anything off and look at things closely to offer whatever critique I can, so hope it helps.

For learning to draw show style manes if you desire to, just look at some references, some other art from the show, or if you want someone else's art maybe to get ideas on it.

Hope that provides some help! Good luck!

• Brohoof 1

I love the Oc, and personally the design to the dress. The dress is well done, along with the shoes. The mane, he already pointed out, and I think it just needs some shading to it myself. Maybe some light brown mixed into it, and then the outline with that dark brown you used. There's numerous ways to coloring it, and in the end it's up to you what you decide to do as that decision will make your "style". 

The magic bugs me just a little bit, I'd like to point out. The shading is alright, it's just missing that lighter outline like they do in the show. (Plus sparkles, if you wanna be show accurate) Best way to do something new is reference. Check out the Mlp Wiki, and there should be a ton of reference there. 

• 2 weeks later...