Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Account Activation Email Not Being Sent

PlunderSteed
Go to solution Solved by Jeric,

My band needs a new account so we can use other areas of Poniverse, so I tried to create an account specifically for it.  Unfortunately, the account activation email does not seem to be getting sent.  I've tried hitting "resend activation email", but it still isn't working.  Nothing has arrived in my inbox, spam folder or anywhere else.

The new account in question in DraconequusBand.  Thanks for your help!

• Brohoof 2

the support team was made aware of the new account activation issues and notified the lead Technical Administrator and founder feld0. Once this is repaired we will notify you and anyone who opened a support ticket.

On an unrelated note is this the same band that just released a cover of Let's Have a Battle (of the Bands)? Good stuff if it is. :D

• Brohoof 3

the support team was made aware of the new account activation issues and notified the lead Technical Administrator and founder feld0. Once this is repaired we will notify you and anyone who opened a support ticket.

On an unrelated note is this the same band that just released a cover of Let's Have a Battle (of the Bands)? Good stuff if it is. :D

Thanks for the fast reply, as well as the kind words.  You're correct, that was our song on Cheezburger and EQD.  We're hoping to put our stuff on Pony.fm.  If the new account issue won't be an easy fix, I'll probably just use this account; it's been working reasonably well since 2012.

• Brohoof 2

Thanks for the fast reply, as well as the kind words.  You're correct, that was our song on Cheezburger and EQD.  We're hoping to put our stuff on Pony.fm.  If the new account issue won't be an easy fix, I'll probably just use this account; it's been working reasonably well since 2012.

I just got word that you should be able to complete your registration now. You may need to request the activation email be sent again in case it states that the email is already taken. Please pop in here when you try and let me know how it goes.

• Brohoof 2

I just got word that you should be able to complete your registration now. You may need to request the activation email be sent again in case it states that the email is already taken. Please pop in here when you try and let me know how it goes.

I requested another activation email several hours ago, but it never arrived.  The login screen still says account not activated.

This could be one of those scary bugs that prevents new members from joining the community, but instead of going through the hassle of troubleshooting it, they just go elsewhere and never come back...and you never know you're losing members unless someone does happen to mention it.  Who knows how long this has been going on?  Am I the first person to report it?

I requested another activation email several hours ago, but it never arrived. The login screen still says account not activated.

This could be one of those scary bugs that prevents new members from joining the community, but instead of going through the hassle of troubleshooting it, they just go elsewhere and never come back...and you never know you're losing members unless someone does happen to mention it. Who knows how long this has been going on? Am I the first person to report it?

Some activation emails are coming through, others are not. You are one of five people to report this issue .... so far. That does tell me it is wide spread taking into account the Law of Reporting.

We are still working on it ... we'll get the mail server kicking this out ASAP.

I requested another activation email several hours ago, but it never arrived.  The login screen still says account not activated.

This could be one of those scary bugs that prevents new members from joining the community, but instead of going through the hassle of troubleshooting it, they just go elsewhere and never come back...and you never know you're losing members unless someone does happen to mention it.  Who knows how long this has been going on?  Am I the first person to report it?

Ok, one of my test accounts I set up just worked if I requested the activation email through 

https://poniverse.net/login/resendactivation

Try that and let me know.

• Brohoof 2

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.