Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 romance RP with Rising Dashie

yayayayayala

Ali-Mei felt a lot better at Rising's encouragement. "Thanks, Rising," she said gratefully, kissing his cheek back. "I don't know how I did without you until now." She smiled.

Then she turned and pushed the door to the bookstore open. The bell clanged, and the old mare at the counter looked up. "Welcome!" she said cheerfully.

(OOC: Hehe yeah, slice of life is surprisingly tricky sometimes. XD)

"Your welcome, Mei."

He smiles and watches her walking in. Asking is her own decision and she has to take the task by herself, so Rising stays outside, tough still leaning on a window, where she can see him, too not feel alone. He don't understand, what's goig on, but he hopes, this conversation ends with Ali-Mei smiling happily.

Ali-Mei went up to the counter. "Could I see the manager please? I'm scheduled for a job interview with - " At that moment, the manager appeared from the back room. "-him," Ali-Mei finished with a rush of excitement and nervousness.

The manager came up to her. "You're that bright filly I saw last week about a job interview, no?" Ali-Mei nodded as he shook her hoof.

The interview lasted just a few short minutes; turned out there really wasn't much to getting a bookstore job. He asked her key questions, including one about handling rare books carefully, which Ali-Mei answered with eyes shining.

More quickly than she had expected, the manager smiled and reached out to shake her hoof again. "Congratulations, Miss Ali-Mei, you have yourself a job! You start tomorrow at 9 AM."

Ali-Mei restrained himself from jumping up and down in front of her new boss. "Oh, thank you!" she said happily. "I'll be here at 8:50 tomorrow morning!" She almost danced out of the bookstore. "Rising! I got the job~!"

((This post could almost have fit in the advanced RP section! XD))

Rising watched the whole time trough the window, trouble to see, if it oes positive or negative for her.

"Come on, give it her ..."

Sooner or later, it seems like it ended and she came out, screaming happily.

"Really?! Haha, I knew it you would get it!"

Rising smiles wide and hugs her tight.

• 2 weeks later...

(*flops back into this RP*)

Ali-Mei grinned broadly. "I'm so happy! Now I'm working in a BOOKSTORE, where I've wanted to work since I was a filly! I wonder if they'll let me see the rare books section..." Her eyes lit up at the very thought. "I've always wanted to see what old books were behind that door." She almost shivered in delight.

"Old books, my first story isn't hundred years old."

He chuckles, stretching his tongue out. He takes her in a big hug.

"Well, only you deserve to work there, it was 120% clear you get the job. Or else ... dunno, what then, but we had found something else for you then.

He pulls back from the hug and smiles.

Ali-Mei smiled. "I'm sure it wouldn't have been hard to find me another job," she agreed, "but this one is the one that speaks to me most right now. I'm glad I got it." She hugged Rising again, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Luckily I already get up at 8, so I won't have to adjust my schedule in order to get there at 8:50," she noted.

"Yep, waking soon up all the times can have his good sites, right?"

He smiles and kisses her cheek in return, before looking around.

"Care for some ice cream? I'm pretty hungry for some ice cream right now, I will pay for it."

Rising pulls himself back from the hug, smiling to her.

Ali-Mei grinned. "I'm always ready for ice cream! Especially if it's with my special somepony. And thank you, my chivalrous Rising," she added at his saying he would pay, with a wink and a smile.

It's been a good day so far, she thought. Rising hit it off with my family and I got my job!

"Your very welcome, my adorable princess."

He chuckles and starts walking to the ice cream shop. He looks trough the menue, and find his choice of ice cream.

"Good day, one chocolate chip and one vanilla, please. And you?"

The pony on the counter smiles and nods, then looking to Ali-Mei.

"Hmm..." Ali-Mei glanced quickly through the menu. "I think I'll have mint chocolate chip again. It is my favorite after all!" The pony behind the counter nodded and began to scoop their ice cream.

Ali-Mei looked around. "This place is really cozy. I kinda forgot that for a while, when I stopped coming with Sparrow." She smiled.

"Yeah. I prefer such a friendly, nice, calming Ponyville, then a fast living, high society Canterlot. And I found another reason to live here ... you."

He smiles, rubbing his cheek on hers. He then takes his ice cream, who is just done and pays both ice creams. He then start to lick on his ice cream.

Ali-Mei smiled. "I would only move to Canterlot if you were," she replied.

She blushed as he rubbed his cheek against hers, then took her ice cream and attacked it with a huge lick. She grinned. "Mmm, better than ever! Probably because I'm with my special somepony." She smiled.

Rising blushes and smiles. Yeah, everything is way better with the pony you love. Somepony to talk with, somepony to cuddle with, somepony to love.

"Your darn right, everything is better with you on my side. Hmmmm ..."

He chuckles and licks from her ice cream.

"Not bad."

Ali-Mei grinned. "Glad you like it!" She smiled. "Hehe, everything really IS good on my side!"

She wondered what they would do after this. It was the last weekday before her job began, so she wanted to spend the whole day relaxing with Rising. Perhaps we could go for a nice long flight together, she thought.

Rising was thinking, what to do, but after like minutes past bye, he still has no clue.

"How about, we think, what we could do now?"

He chuckles nervously, before giving himself a facehoof.

"Sooory, just don't know, what we could do now. Do you have any ideas, you want too do now?"

• 1 month later...

Ali-Mei thought. "Well, we could..." What she had been about to say fell away as she saw a flyer on the wall advertising an air show. "Oh hey, look! There's tryouts for an air show today! Does that sound like something you would want to do?" She grinned. She'd never done anything like that before.

Rising looks to the flyer, surely unsure.

"Well, I never did something like that before. I'm also not the greatest flyer. I can fly, but for that? Probably - definitly not. But if you want to try, I'm fine with it. Or we just go there and watch them. Up to you."

He smiles to her.