Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 romance RP with Rising Dashie

yayayayayala

Rising pants, when he collapsed on the chair.

"Urghhh ... why me always. She probably have somepony special anyway. Would surprising, if something beautiful like her is single ... oh not again ... brain, stop thinking, she is just a mare. Like 70% of Equestria. Nothing special ... special ... urghhh ... I going crazy because of her!"

Sitting down on a park bench, Ali-Mei leaned her head against the back of the bench and sighed. Ugh...I wish that hadn't ended the way it did. I could have just kept looking at him forever. What if he did already have a marefriend? What if I just never met up with him again...She closed her eyes, and immediately the sight of him blushing so hard filled her mind. But that...I don't think he would just flat-out avoid me unless he was already taken.

"Grrrrrrrr ..."

He sighs annoyed.

"I give up. I officially call me in love. I can't get her out of my mind anymore. But my silly shyness never would let me talk to ask her, until she suddenly comes to me, saying she loves me."

He chuckles.

"Sure, if she isn't already taken ..."

((OOC: YAY! :3))

Ali-Mei got up at length, too restless to stay seated. She started trotting, not caring where she would go. As she trotted, she tried hard to think about other things...but her mind would always go right back to that stallion. I just can't stop thinking about him! It's like he's my default focus now...She felt herself blushing just acknowledging this. Ohh, I hope I see him again, she thought even though at the same time, she was scared to death that they'd meet again. I think I'm in love...

Rising writes for a longer time now. He had no real idea, until he reads trough it again.

"Rising walks trough town. Nothing special, when he bumped into a mare ... the most gorgeous mare he ever meet. She was just per-

buck no!"

He sighs.

"Come on, just move your flank and talk with her already!"

I'll bet that stallion is already taken...I'll bet I won't ever see him again. Ali-Mei still could not stop thinking about him. But if he wasn't taken...no, I can't entertain the thought. Frustrated, she stopped in the street and put a hoof to her forehead, rubbing her mane as though she could rub her obsession out of her mind. I'm going crazy here! I have to know...I just have to.

Do you know the feeling, when you saw somepony, you want to know or you love, but your silly mind wont let you talk? I'm think, I'm going crazy ... urghhh ... mind, stay quiet! Rising lies on the ground of his house. His mane and tail looks like he just waked up.

"Why can't I get her out of my mind ... if she just would knock her and come in ... urhhh ..."

((OOC: LOL I love that new avatar! heheh))

"If only I knew where he lived!" Ali said aloud to herself, no longer content to keep her thoughts restrained in her mind. "I don't care how awkward it would be, I'd just go right up there and knock and say 'Hey, awkward question but are you taken?' " She stopped again, not realizing that she was right outside the stallion's house. "No, that'd be too straightforward. Ugh, this is ridiculous! I just can't seem to make up my mind! What to do, what to dooo..." She began pacing restlessly.

(Thanks for daily Ava XD)

"Urghhh ... she probably don't even know where I living ... I don't tell usually to avoid fans. What can I do, darn it! I need to ask, now or never ... I can't ... you can ... no I can't ... BUCK IT! YOU CAN! JUST FIND HER!"

Rising stands up, walking straight to the door and opens it loudly, looking around for her.

• Brohoof 1

Ali-Mei saw the door open and froze in astonishment, gaping. For there, looking around, was the stallion!! "OHMYGOSH!" she squeaked. "YOU! HI!" She felt hyper, waving at the stallion to get his attention. She hoped she didn't look like an idiot as she waited for him to notice her.

• Brohoof 1

"Come on, whe-?"

She hears somepony calling to him loud.

"That voice ..."

He looks to her, blushing hard again. No, no shyness again! Come on me, talk!

"H-Hey there ..."

He smiles nervously to her. She probably will think, I'm crazy again or something. Come on, move your flank, now or never!

"H-How are you?"

He blushes hard again.

• Brohoof 1

"I...I'm great," Ali-Mei answered, stammering a bit and feeling shy now that he had noticed her, but determined to push through. "How...how about you?" She felt her face heating up just looking at him. Ohmigosh he's so cute!! She felt herself smiling at him, a pure smile without any creepiness whatsoever.

• Brohoof 1

"G-Great. Ah, I-I'm fine too. Yes, I'm f-fine."

I could watch her all day. Impossible, that she has any interest in me. Well, why not shooting the big spells, tell her, if she has somepony already! He looks into her eyes.

"H-Hey, a question, i-if you don't mind ..."

He feels nervous again, but gulps the worries down.

"D-Do y-y-you have a ... special s-somepony?"

Just disappear Rising, you gonna blush so hard you melt now ...

"No," Ali-Mei answered clearly despite the fact that she felt like she was going to melt right down to the street. The way he held her gaze...she could just stare into those blue eyes forever and ever and never get tired. "No...I, I don't have a special somepony," she repeated, feeling like she was losing herself in his eyes.

This is one moment in Equestria, where he probably would break out into a song, when it's wouldn't be so awkward. In his mind, he still jumps happily around her. GREAT! She is single! Now or never!

"R-Really? C-Cool, I know that f-feel, because I'm s-single too."

Rising gulps.

Ali-Mei's world spun to a stop. "You're single too?" she repeated breathlessly, her eyes lighting up. Unbeknownst to her, a breeze began to blow around them, triggered by the feelings that were rising inside her. "I...I don't think you will be much longer," she quipped, almost laughing with happiness. She felt like jumping for joy, but stopped herself. "Cause I just can't tear myself away from you."

• Brohoof 1

Did she just said, she ... Rising stands there for a while, repeating her words over and over and over again, until his brain realize, what just happened.

"Y-You ... w-want to ... b-be with ...... me?"

He can't hold back and smiles. No creepy smile, a warm, lovely and caring smile.

• Brohoof 1

Ali-Mei nodded, smiling back. "Yes," she said softly, taking one step closer to him. "I want to be with you. I can't take my mind off you, no matter how hard I try. I feel like I could get lost in your eyes and never want to get unlost." The breeze ruffled their manes as it blew gently around them.

"My name is Ali-Mei," she whispered, never once moving her gaze from his gorgeously deep eyes.

Rising stares back in her lovely eyes, never blinking. His smile still there.

"Nice to meet you, Ali-Mei. A bit surprised, you not heard from me, but doesn't that matter? My name is Rising Shine."

Rising also makes a step to her, feeling the breezes in his mane.

Hearing him say her name made her melt all over again. It took her a moment to make the connection. "I've seen your books in that bookstore," Ali said, taking another step towards Rising. "You have a lovely name...Rising Shine." She was still smiling, and she could hardly believe that they were just a few inches apart now.

Lovely name ... can hearts melting, when somepony is in love? When yes, my does. Rising, still smiling, looks still in her eyes.

"Yes ... yes it is a lovely name. I gonna make sure, that from now on, I will rise and shine over you with a smile and my heart."

He goes closer to her, there muzzles nearly touching each other.

Ali-Mei blushed hard as she gazed into his eyes. So close...she felt her heart beating fast. "Aw, that's so sweet," she whispered breathlessly, as the breeze began to pick up. "You're the most handsome stallion I've ever seen, did you know that?" she murmured, moving forward ever so slightly so their noses touched.

Rising blushes harder, when there noses touching each other, smelling the beautiful scent from her ...Perfect in any way.

"No problem. You are the most gorgeous mare I ever saw ... even more then Rainbow Dash. And yes, to her that from me means a lot and is the best compliment, a mare could get ... I ..."

He stops for a moment, before closing eyes.

" ... love you, Ali-Mei."

Ali blushed even more, recognizing that she had just gotten a huge compliment.

"And I love you, Rising Shine," Ali-Mei whispered, closing her eyes and smiling. She moved forward even more, and their lips touched.

A warm wind swirled around them then, wrapping them in its gusty embrace and lifting them into the air just slightly.

When he feeled her lips on his, a firework started in his mind. The awkward feeling, the blushing, the shyness ... killed by her lips. He let his eyes closed, enjoying the kiss. He never feeled happier in his life before then now ... with her ... forever. He even feels like, if he start to hover the ground, what this feeling just making him feel even better. Flying, free from everything, just him and her.