Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 romance RP with Rising Dashie

yayayayayala

They rose higher, Ali's wind swirling around the two of them. Ali-Mei couldn't have imagined a better moment than this one, joy swelling inside her like no other happiness she'd ever known. She touched his hooves, knowing where they were despite her eyes being closed.

The wonderfull moment continues, feeling getting higher. His happines  joined with hers. He feels her hooves, that let him realize ... this is happening. He still kissing her, no matter, if anypony around looking to them. He is happy, more then ever before, thanks to her and nothing can change it.

Ali held his hooves tightly as the moment stretched on. She wanted it to never end, wanted to stay like this forever. At long last, she pulled away, knowing they both were running out of breath to keep kissing. She opened her eyes, the wind blowing through her mane and his, and spoke with barely the breath she needed.

"I love you, Rising Shine," she said again, knowing that she could never say it enough. "I love you!"

Rising pulls back at the same moment, listening to her words, before he open his eyes, looking into hers and doing the same.

"And I love you, forever, until the end, Ali-Mei. Nothing is going to stop me, to love you. Nothing can stop me, absolutely nothig. Love you."

He gives her a smile.

"Love you too, Rising," Ali answered, smiling back before snuggling against his chest in a giant hug. "I will always love you, no matter what. Now I know I can never be without you!" She gazed up into his blue eyes and smiled wider. "Not to mention you're the cutest pony being I've ever encountered."

Rising chuckles a little, when she end the last sentences.

"Sorry, to disappoint you, but there is somepony cuter then me."

He nuzzles her mane gently, before ending his sentence.

"And that is you. I never meet something cuter then you. I have no change in this contest."

He chuckles again.

Ali-Mei giggled, resting her head on his chest and enjoying the sensation of Rising nuzzling her mane. "Aww! Thank you!" She smiled, as they began to gently drift down to earth. "So what should we do after this?" she asked, knowing she would accept any place in the world with him by her side.

"How about something calming? Buying some milk-shakes and then a walk to the lake?"

He smiles, still nuzzling her mane, as he realized, that she enjoying it. He feels them slowly levitating back to the ground.

"We can hang around in the beach or take a swim."

"That first one sounds nice! I could really go for a milkshake right now. I bet it'll be the best milkshake I'll ever have...because while I'm drinking it, I'll be sitting across from you." Ali smiled. "We can do anything we want today, really, it's just early afternoon." Feeling her hooves touch the ground, she reluctantly let go of Rising so she wouldn't fall. She held out one hoof for him to take.

"It's sure is."

He lands on the ground and taking her hoof. He still don't care for the ponies around them, who looking to them. Only one pony is important now and Rising holding the hoof from the pony.

"Love you."

He give her cheek a quick kiss, before he start walking to the milkshake-shop, getting his favourite milkshake with his favourite mare.

Ali-Mei sat sipping her milkshake. She hadn't been wrong; it was indeed the best milkshake she'd ever had, and a huge part of that was indeed the fact that she sat across from her favorite stallion in all the world. She asked him how his latest book was going, all the while gazing at him, unable to look away.

He sips from his milkshake, his eyes only on her. There should be a milkshake, based on her. That would be the best milkshake ever!

"Good so far, nearly done with it. There coming a romance in the end I planned and I think, somepony helped me today, to think, how this romance will happening. I need to mentioning you for that part then."

He smiles to her, looking how she drinks her milkshake. Gorgeous, could watch her all day and night.

"I'd love to be in your book! That would be wonderful," Ali said, smiling back. I could just stare at him all day long, and I wouldn't ever get the least bit bored, she thought, watching him. His demeanor, his handsome features...heck, even the way he drank his milkshake captivated her.

Still looking to her, he takes another sip from his milkshake, not even realizing, that it was empty already 5 minutes ago.

"Great! I then have already another book idea, including me and you. That's going to be my favourite book and the only copy that exist is for you only."

I could watch her all day and night. Waking up next to her, going trough the day with her, going to fall asleep with her and dreaming about her. First he was to shy, but now, this is all gone, thanks to her. He never feeled better around somepony then with her now.

Ali-Mei grinned. "Aww! That's so sweet of you!" She realized her own milkshake was empty and rested her head on her hooves, gazing at Rising. "It'll be my favorite book too, I just know it." She thought how wonderful it was that she was sitting across from the stallion she'd so quickly developed a crush on, and that he was now her special somepony - for real.

Rising still not realize, that his milkshake is already empty. Doesn't matter. Her eyes let his heart beating fast, his cheeks getting hot and his smile getting grow. Heck, I probably smiled more in this day, then Pinkie since her birth!

"Anything you want to do, after I'm done with my milkshake, All-Mei dream-mare?"

Ali blushed more at that "Ali-Mei dream-mare". "That walk to the lake would be nice," she said, still smiling. At this rate, by the end of the day my jaw will be sore as heck, she thought, laughing inwardly. I don't think I've ever smiled this much before in my whole life. She never once broke contact with Rising's eyes.

"Sure, we can do that, my sweet. Just need to finish my milkshake here."

He then recognize, that it was empty already.

"Oh, uh, since when was I ffinished? Doesn't matter, I have you."

He smiles to her, standing up, still keeping eye contact. She is perfect in any way possible. Everything on her is perfect. But especially her face, her beautiful eyes and her beautiful smile. And her voice. And her blushing. Rising could continue for a while.

Ali-Mei chuckled. "That's definitely a testament to how much you love me, the fact that you never noticed your milkshake was empty for who knows how long!" She stood as well, moving towards Rising and holding out her hoof. "To the lake, then," she said, smiling up at her coltfriend.

"To the lake indeed."

Rising smiles, taking her hoof and gives her a quick kiss on her cheek.

"Just to remember you, I love you."

Rising starts walking out with her, doing there way to the lake. The way feeled even more beautiful then ever before, with her on Rising's side.

Ali-Mei had walked this path a few times before, whenever she'd needed to be alone, when her wind had gotten hard to handle. But now she was coming for a completely different reason: to spend time with the best, cutest and most wonderful stallion she'd ever met. She found herself appreciating the gorgeous day even more, leaning gently against Rising as they walked.

Rising smiles wider, when Ali-Mei start leaning on him a little. Rising leans back a little, feeling her warm body touching his. This day become from normal and boring to the best day ever, all because of the most beautifull mare in Equestria: Ali-Mei

(Sorru for forgetting, when it's not in my notifications box I tend to forget :P)

Ali blushed a little as they leaned together, feeling mutually happy. She noticed they had reached the lake, but didn't go galloping carefree down to its edge like she usually did, not wanting in the least to break contact with Rising.

• Brohoof 1

Rising isn't often here. Sometimes to take a break, or to think for an new idea for a book, but besides of that, not much. But now with her, he find this place romantic. A tought, he never had before, when he was here. Until now, with the best mare in Equestria.

"So, just hanging out on the sand or swimming? It's a beautiful day today, like it was made just for us, after the rain the last days."

He kisses on her nose.

((LOL we're both dragons right now :P))

Ali-Mei blushed at his kiss and didn't respond right away, looking warmly at Rising. At last she found the words to reply. "A swim would be nice and relaxing," she said, already anticipating the feeling of the water on her fur. "Especially with you. I bet you look even cuter with your mane all wet." She giggled.

• Brohoof 1