Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 romance RP with Rising Dashie

yayayayayala

Rising blushes. He can swim, but didn't done it that often. He never tought, how he looks with a wet mane. Images of her with wet mane shoots in his mind, make the blush even bigger.

"Sure. I bet, you look as good as I do with wet mane."

She beats me definitly in that.

Ali saw his blush grow and laughed. "Let's go swim then!" She ran to the lake, taking a flying leap into the water but using her wings to steady herself so she didn't splash all over the place. "Woohoo!" she shouted. Then she dove underneath the water briefly, just so her mane would be wet.

Rising smiles, as he watch her running to the lake. Rising follows, jumping in and dive for a few seconds before diving up.

"Woah, not even cold in the beginning! Awesome!"

He then looks for her, but didn't saw her first.

"Ali-Mei? Hello? Where are you? Oh no, don't drown ..."

He start to feel sad, hoping, she is just diving.

Ali had surfaced behind Rising, and she playfully poked him in the back. "I'm here, silly," she said affectionately.

She had guessed right - he was even cuter with his mane wet. She felt her face heating up. "You are cuter with your mane wet," she said shyly, grinning.

"ALI-MEI!"

He ignored the comment and hugs her tight. He tought, she had drowned, seeing her alright was like a firework at night.

"I tought you drowned, I was scared ..."

He had many moments, where he feel sad, but thinking about her ... gone. It would rip his heart into pieces. Rising kiss her cheek, now realizing her wet mane and how beautiful she looks with it.

"And you just got more gorgeous then before ..."

He blushed hard, but smiles.

"Aww!" Ali hugged him back just as tightly. At his compliment, she blushed harder along with him. "You got cuter too," she said, running her hoof through his soaking purple mane and smiling at him. "What is it about wet manes that makes a pony look cuter or more beautiful?" she mused, still smiling.

"Mayby, because it just is. Doesn't matter, you don't need to be wet to be cute. You are already 200% cuter then everypony else and that's count."

He smiles to her, kissing her cheek.

"Let's swim around, Ali-Mei."

He start swimming around, only thinking about her. Perfect day for Rising.

((D'awww, love the new sig! So cute!!))

Ali-Mei blushed as he kissed her cheek, then swam alongside him, smiling at him. She too only thought of him. "This is nice," she said, paddling beside Rising. "A wonderful way to spend an afternoon with your special somepony."

• Brohoof 1

"Indeed it is. I'm glad, the weather is on our side today, like this was planned to happen. Destiny? Doesn't matter, I have you now and that's what counts."

Too swim with her feels wonderful for Rising. Yesterday he just sit home, thinking about an idea and today he has the best day ever.

Ali-Mei laughed. "Who cares about destiny, we're here with each other and that really is all that matters." She nuzzled Rising's neck gently, as a light breeze flicked across the water and then faded. She looked up into Rising's eyes and smiled at him. "I love you," she said.

"Right."

Rising looks back into her eyes, hearing the 3 wonderfull words from her. I live you. Yes. She dies as much as Rising does.

"I love you too. You are the best thing, that happened in my life. I never feeled more happy, before I met you. And I'm glad, that I decide to talk with you."

Ali-Mei felt herself melting inside at his wonderful words. "I'm glad you decided too," she whispered, feeling as happy as Rising was. She stopped, treading water, to wrap her hooves around him, in a loving hug. "You're the most wonderful stallion I've ever met...I'm so lucky to have you as my coltfriend!"

"And I'm happy to have you as my special somepony."

Rising smiles, hugging her back. Her warm body feels refreshing. To know, that there is somepony, who loves you and cares for you. The caring warmth from her body is like a wonderful place to relax. Rising then kisses her.

Ali-Mei leaned into Rising, kissing him back. She shifted her right hoof so it rested on his left, and felt his warmth sink into her. In that moment there truly was nothing else in the world but the two of them. She felt that this was where she wanted to be, just her and Rising, forever.

Forever. With her. This is the only thing, Rising has in mind right now, still kissing her muzzle, lips on lips. Nothing else, except his job, he need to live from something, is interesting anymore, only her. Rising can't still believe, that he found somepony, he loves even more then Rainbow Dash. Good luck Dashie, but I have my special somepony now ... forever.

Ali-Mei felt another breeze swirl gently around them, She wanted this moment to last forever.

At length, though, Ali ran out of breath and had to pull away, reluctantly. She gazed at Rising, smiling. "I love you, Rising," she said, holding his hoof. "I love you now and forever."

Rising smiles back, looking into her beautiful eyes.

"And I will always love you, Ali-Mei, forever and beyond. There is nothig, that can stop my love to you. N-O-T-H-I-N-G. You are the only pony, I care now. I love you. I love you so much. I love you more then I tought, ever could in my life. Thank you so much, for beeing part of my life."

He smiles too her.

((I keep starting to type a response, then going to do other things and forgetting :P Then I close the window without remembering, sorry XP))

Ali blushed. "That was beautiful," she whispered, nuzzling his neck tenderly. "You're the best pony I've ever met - not only the best stallion, but the best pony." She rested her head against his neck. "You're wonderful, Rising."

• Brohoof 1

Rising blushes hard. Not, because, he fears, somepony else could see them, no the words she just said. Those lovely words, coming from her, from the mare he loves, from the mare, he want to live forever: Ali-Mei.

"Thank you so much for become part of my life. You are wonderful too, Ali-Mei."

He let her rest her head on his neck, feeling her breath ... so long I feel her heart bump and her breath on me, everything is fine.

Ali-Mei felt his chest rise and fall, and felt his heartbeat through her own chest. "I love you," she said again, knowing she could never, ever say it enough to satisfy her mind and heart. She wanted to stay like this forever, but she felt her lower body starting to be affected by her extended time in the water. "My fur is starting to feel heavier from being in the water so long. Why don't we head up on land? We can dry off together in the sun," she said, smiling up at Rising.

"Sounds good to me. We can relax for a while then."

Rising pulls slowly back, trying as slow as possible, to enjoy it as long as possible. He kiss her cheek, before making his way back to land. She was right, the wet fur makes him slowly heavier, but not heavy enough to drown. When he reach land, he looks back to her.

(Derp, many much doing things)

Ali-Mei followed Rising up on land, smiling. She made sure she was far enough away from Rising so she wouldn't get him even more wet, then shook herself, giggling. Then she hurried forward, not wanting to be away from Rising more than a few moments.

"Woah, wait! I'm not even dry ye-!"

The next moment, Rising lied on the ground, Ali-Mei over him, smiling. Rising start to laugh, before he hug her. He then push her gently off from him, laying next to her.

"Love you, Ali-Mei. It's just wonderful to hang out with you and I'm glad I can do that everyday now."

((Sorry, I was out of the house today :P))

"Love you too, Rising," Ali said, smiling and laying next to him, ready to relax. "And it's equally wonderful hanging out with you. Life just wouldn't be the same without you." She reached forward and nuzzled his nose gently, blushing as she did so.

Rising blushes a little, when she suddenly nuzzles his nose. A bit unsure what to do, he just smiles and nuzzles back.

"You smell wonderful. And I guess, I do to?"

Rising chuckles a little, still nuzzling.

"But yep, you are right. Life wouldn't be the same anymore, without you on my side."