Banner by ~ Zero

Movies/TV Dark-Heart(Care Bears) and Sunset Shimmer vs Twilight and Cadence

Hive King

Sunset Shimmer in her unicorn form teams up with Dark-Heart from Carebears to battle the princess duo. I think this duel is fairly even, as Sunset is Twilight's near rival and Dark-Heart seems to be in the same tier of power, at the very least he can run interference with his darkness effect

I think Dark Heart with his demonic powers and shapeshifting abilities might win, maybe even solo. Celestia and Luna are featless, even in comparison with Dark Heart.

GOD, he's such an awful villain. But I think I might start shipping him with Sunset, just for the lulz.

What has Dark Heart actually done? I didn't notice anything in particular in the movie.

Also, Dark Heart gave up his powers to become a human. Just thought you should know.

Lots of shape shifting, everything from frog to giant dragon. Able to form a massive tornado. Survived the Care Bear stare longer than any other villain. Firing lightning bolts that killed a human in a matter of seconds via some sort of dark energy corruption and smash stone like nothing. Turned everyone in the camp into an utter douchebag. Created cages and nets out of nothing. 

His whole fighting style was to turn to cloud form and basically slug it out with Carebears in a contest of who has more stamina and magic power, not dodging or anything like that

Lots of shape shifting, everything from frog to giant dragon. Able to form a massive tornado. Survived the Care Bear stare longer than any other villain. Firing lightning bolts that killed a human in a matter of seconds via some sort of dark energy corruption and smash stone like nothing. Turned everyone in the camp into an utter douchebag. Created cages and nets out of nothing. 

His whole fighting style was to turn to cloud form and basically slug it out with Carebears in a contest of who has more stamina and magic power, not dodging or anything like that

Can the care bear be scaled to anything? How powerful is it?

Can the care bear be scaled to anything? How powerful is it?

Not really. It's a beam of love and happiness that removes darkness from people's hearts and makes them good. This is more so proof of how dark Dark-Heart's heart is than power. I believe the Stare was able to repair Care-A-Lot at one point though

Not really. It's a beam of love and happiness that removes darkness from people's hearts and makes them good. This is more so proof of how dark Dark-Heart's heart is than power. I believe the Stare was able to repair Care-A-Lot at one point though

Cool. How fast is Dark Heart?

Cool. How fast is Dark Heart?

Again, hard to tell since he just likes to sit there and be tanky. He's fast enough to catch up with the Caremobiles(don't know their real name), which can reach escape velocity, IIRC. Also, he can do some minor teleporting stuff and telekinesis. His biggest weakness is that he's cocky as all Hell and he's pretty weak while transformed, since he's just an animal or human

Unboosted Shimmer is Twilight's equal, going by comics. Alicorn Twilight should be stronger, but I haven't seen any evidence of it. Cadence, minus love boost, should be around that level too.
Dark Heart outspeeds by a lot(about mach 4 from escape velocity), but he doesn't have the damage capability to hurt them(around city block level through sheer size), unless he has some form of hax that lets him bypass it. He also doesn't have the reactions to completely dodge their attacks. Either Twilight takes Sunset Shimmer and they both tag team Dark heart, or Shimmer takes Twilight and they both lose to Cadence.

Unboosted Shimmer is Twilight's equal, going by comics. Alicorn Twilight should be stronger, but I haven't seen any evidence of it. Cadence, minus love boost, should be around that level too.

Dark Heart outspeeds by a lot(about mach 4 from escape velocity), but he doesn't have the damage capability to hurt them(around city block level through sheer size), unless he has some form of hax that lets him bypass it. He also doesn't have the reactions to completely dodge their attacks. Either Twilight takes Sunset Shimmer and they both tag team Dark heart, or Shimmer takes Twilight and they both lose to Cadence.

Darkheart does have some hax in the form that his dark energy bolts apparently "corrode" the target. With the girl he blasted, she had very little in terms of superficial wounds, but was basically dead. Could just be censorship though, lol.

Cadence and Twilight had trouble with the Tatzlworm, Darkheart can become something similar in size and shape(forgive the Gyrados)

darkheart_the_gyarados_by_dragon_tamer22

Also, this claim could be problematic for Cadence and Twilight's teamwork(or make them angrier)

tumblr_m6q9358c4Q1qbe3xw.gif

Darkheart does have some hax in the form that his dark energy bolts apparently "corrode" the target. With the girl he blasted, she had very little in terms of superficial wounds, but was basically dead. Could just be censorship though, lol.

Cadence and Twilight had trouble with the Tatzlworm, Darkheart can become something similar in size and shape(forgive the Gyrados)

darkheart_the_gyarados_by_dragon_tamer22

Also, this claim could be problematic for Cadence and Twilight's teamwork(or make them angrier)

tumblr_m6q9358c4Q1qbe3xw.gif

Not too sure on corruption, and I don't want to speculate

Tatzlwurm may or may not be stronger; we can't say, since we have nothing to compare it to.

That wouldn't make them abandon their current enemy and attack each other. They'd still be fighting the same person, just with more of an intent to kill.

Not too sure on corruption, and I don't want to speculate

Whatever the case, it had some sort of lingering effect that had to be purged to save her

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140924141432/carebears/images/7/7e/True_Heart's_plead.jpg

So it has some lingering effect at least, though what it does isn't clear

That wouldn't make them abandon their current enemy and attack each other. They'd still be fighting the same person, just with more of an intent to kill.

Considering that the people Darkheart did that to were just randomly kicking things and laughing about it, you're right. It does make it more likely that Cadence and Twilight not coordinate their team as well(if they aren't nice to each other, they'll have minor problems)

Kind of funny how similar Darkheart is to Sunset Shimmer. Villains who ended up getting reformed, though Darkheart's makes more sense, imo, as it was because he accidentally nuked his girlfriend