Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is you dream job? Do you already have it?

Discordly Cutiepie

my dream job is to become a Police officer in honor of my uncle god bless his soul

the last thing I remember saying to him was "one day I'm going to be just like you" and he died a few days before my 7th birthday so I will do what ever it takes to become a Police officer

• Brohoof 2

mkst likely a pilot since its a high paying job, easy to get and you get too see the world even if you only get to see the areas for a few hours on land before you go too bed or get ready for your next flight.

I would also love to become an exploration geologist. since you get to see places were not many people have been however it's a tough job and a dangerous one. it's also hard to get.

Edited by The awesome Prussia

I haven't gotten anything exactly set in stone yet, almost done filling out my college applications. But my dream is to have some type of animal related job. Like a wildlife biologist or something.

IRL I want to be a YouTuber and a Games Developer. Drayna Shadow (my mane OC) on the other hand, well he just wants to be the best student Princess Luna could ever ask for. Yeah, he's Luna's student. Sort of like how Twilight is Celestia's student. He's yet to go to Ponyville though. Anyway being a YouTuber has always been my dream (besides going to Equestria but that's a story for another day) but Games Development, well that happened a bit ago.

I want to be a creative director/script writer for video games. I daydream all day and have nothing to do with all of it. I want to bring rpgs back to life. There are far too many bland stories and personalities (though there are still golden games amongst the garbage).

Why, oh why do I live...in the middle...of NOWHERE!?!?!? *insert echo for nowhere* It's pretty much impossible to get my dream job. I'd probably have to start up my own company and everything. :(

My dream job is nothing. I'd love to just have every day free.

Pending becoming an instant billionaire, I'd be happiest building computers.

Since that is unlikely to pay enough for the lifestyle to which I am accustomed, I'm going back to school, to become a networking programmer and administrator.

At least then, I'll have the thing I love around me always...

• Brohoof 1

Well, my hopes are for me to be a voice actor.

I'm already perusing it. Iv actually been coached by Andrea (pinkie/Fluttershy) Michael (brayburn) and Lee (snips) and they have all said that I'm gonna go far with how big of a range I have.

All I gotta do is put together my demo reel and send it to some agents... Then ANNOY THE CRAP OUT OF THEM!!!! Then be signed into a roster and OFF I GO INTO MY CAREER!

Back when I was in JHS/HS, I always wanted to be an OBGYN. It's one of the better beauty that I can found here. Unfortunately, I suck at Biology.

Well, now, my dream job is to be a Mat. Science Engr specializing in Metallurgy, which is about metal. I've always wanted to make weapon based on VG. Not a replica, but real, functioning weapon, like Raiden's blade that can cut through anything.

I've always had the dream of being an embalmer. I've always had a fascination with the dead and I don't know why.

.-.

I clearly stated on my profile that I'm a weirdo, so don't judge me. Dead people are cool.

• Brohoof 1

I would like to become a historian. (Pretty mundane but whatever I like to keep it real)

Hey me too! It'd be great if I could teach at university too, but seeing how tough that is I'm probably going to have to settle for high school if I want to teach (which I don't think would be bad necessary). I could also write some books on it, but I have no idea where to start lol

• Brohoof 2

I want to be a voice actor. As a child, I had always enjoyed acting like different characters and making people laugh. I initially wanted to be a movie actor, but it eventually evolved into voice acting. I still get to act as different characters, and I can screw up as many times as I can. There really isn't a drawback.

I'd also love to be an artist as well. But I feel like that isn't going anywhere, and I'm slowly beginning to give up on it due to my lack of originality and determination.

• Brohoof 1

Has anyone ever seen behind the scenes footage of a sound effects studio? My goodness, what does a guy have to do to work there?!

These people are getting paid to sit around and make sounds all day. THAT'S PRETTY MUCH IT!

They take props, instruments, gadgets, whatever their budget will afford them, and they make all kinds of sound effects for movies and such! And they usually have a blast doing it! I remember once seeing a sound effects crew put together a potato gun. Did the movie actually use the blast sound effects? I don't know, but they had THE funnest time just blasting potatoes! You never know what kind of goofy hijinks you might have next!

If I was lucky enough to have a job like that, I'd be one of those guys who is actually happy to go to work. :D

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...