Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is you dream job? Do you already have it?

Discordly Cutiepie

My Dream Job was ( and still is ) being a Movie Maker or working on Animations.

But my grades were to bad, so i couldnt study anything i want.

Then i tried to become a media designer and took 3 Years, trying to bet better grades, so that i could go study.

But i failed, because the presentations made me to nervous and i had a f in math....yeah.

So i failed and as far as i can tell, i dont have any more chances to get my Dreamjob.

Im currently just writing applications everywhere and try to find anything.

• 5 years later...

I have my university degree so technically I could get any job I desired, however I happen to be an entrepreneur and my desire is to make a business or businesses in plural of my own. While I've got a couple of business ideas I'm working on I am also working towards growing my portfolio as I do trading both funds, stocks and bonds. So my dream job, well to be an investor and an entrepreneur while I already am an investor I am still working towards my entrepreneur dreams and have full faith in my ability to make said dreams come true. While I'm also not working currently as I need to the time to build my own house therefore a lot to do but other then that my future dream job would be to be a business owner or CEO of an organization. 

• The title was changed to What is you dream job? Do you already have it?

I really want to become a storyboard artist/character designer. Basically, any animation job that allows me to draw or doodle. I doubt it'll ever happen, but who knows? 

I don't think I'm close to getting it.. One of my crappy still lifes got recognized in a local art museum thingy for high schools, but it's nowhere compared to being accepted into a creative college or something. And with my grades, I doubt I'll have enough time to actually prove I can make it. 

If I don't get into art and animation, I was considering paleontology, but that apparently involves math and chemistry so I'm somewhat screwed.

• 1 year later...

I'm trying to become a Quality Technician as a start to pursing a career as a QA or something else in the quality department. I've reached out to some folks to try and figure out what I need to do to get there. It would be nice because at this company it would be hybrid. So some days I could work from home, others in the plant.