Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology Need help with my Ipad

Nuke87654

Alright, thanks to my baby sister, she cracked the glass on my Ipad. The one year warranty is up but there is the option of purchasing the Applecare+ plan to extend the warranty as I'm just under the two year window at the moment. Should I make this purchase as I need to get this ipad repaired. Thank you.

Well, I've found an alternative with iCracked where they offer to repair the glass that is slightly cheaper for a lifetime warranty to go along with it. Thank you guys however as the applecare+ would be a nice alternative just in case.

Well, I've found an alternative with iCracked where they offer to repair the glass that is slightly cheaper for a lifetime warranty to go along with it. Thank you guys however as the applecare+ would be a nice alternative just in case.

Note that there is a $49 deductible with AppleCare+ and it covers up to two incidents of accidental damage. If the warranty iCracked provides is better and is slightly cheaper, that seems like the best route.

Note that there is a $49 deductible with AppleCare+ and it covers up to two incidents of accidental damage. If the warranty iCracked provides is better and is slightly cheaper, that seems like the best route.

Now that I think of it, the idea of having two incident plans and an extension on my thing for around 200$ does sound nice, not to mention iCracked will have an added protection plan in the future. Sometime next week or so, I'll go and contact Apple and see if I can get that extension. Best bet to leave it in Apple's hands and not with a company that's not affiliated with them for 100% safety.