Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pokemon Gjinka War(RPers needed)

Hive King

@@Suitaloo,

I posted a thingy. Not sure if it does much, but it seems like the RP overall has kinda stopped moving...

To make a quick overview (based on a quick sweep though the couple of last pages in the RP):

@Sinon's characters are either waiting for @Dji to respond, or for someone to find the other one which has collapsed on the ground in the Viral camp.

@Hive King is also fighting himself as two characters (Viral and Ribose).

@Dji's character Trixie was last seen gathering troops for the other front.

's character Kenji is fighting Bjørn, and as far as I know most of the others in that area are dead/knocked out...

@PsychedelicPony's character is currently running towards Ribose's camp, and have left a wounded Nox (@Hive King) in his wake.

In case you are wondering why I'm pointing out where people are at/was last seen, it's just in case people in some way have fallen out/off, or forgotten where people are at (just my contribution to get the cogs turning till the most likely, near end)~

• Brohoof 1

I may as well go ahead and say that Nyx has fled the battlefield since she doesn't fight, William sacrificed himself in order to kill Scarlet, and Kachina is knocked out following being hit by the Frying Pan of Doom.

• Brohoof 1

So, I've been recently listening to the Offspring's latest album, Days Go By, and I've taken a liking to the song Hurting As One. I decided to take a look at the lyrics just a few minutes ago and just realized something, the lyrics actually describe the whole story we've been crafting here pretty well. I was just imagining the battles taking place to the song and it actually seemed like it would have fit really well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mh9OZ_EpUA

• Brohoof 2

So... Have we moved on now? I mean, I don't have any plans for the rest of my characters since they either left, got knocked out, or died, I'm just wondering when the next one starts, if there will be another one, because these are fun.

• Brohoof 2

So... Have we moved on now? I mean, I don't have any plans for the rest of my characters since they either left, got knocked out, or died, I'm just wondering when the next one starts, if there will be another one, because these are fun.

Aggreed, these are some of the more interessting RP's I've been part of~

Might be because of the Pokémon bit that makes every story diferent for everyone~

• Brohoof 2