Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pokemon Gjinka War(RPers needed)

Hive King

I'm gonna make a character for this, but you may want to ban Ditto. It's kind of unfair when you think about it.

No, Ditto can be allowed, so long as they don't adjust to their new body instantly, can't use all its power instantly, and know nothing about how to fight in it. Think about it like Ginyu's schtick

@@Suitaloo,

I am pleased to hear this. Here's hoping they don't look stupid like some of the mega-evos. Charizard Y is so far the best because it still looks like a Charizard, just more powerful 

Latios and Latias's mega forms were already kind of known though, since there was code hidden in X and Y for Latiasite and Latiosite and their forms in battle, so it's not like that's really new info. What I'm interested in, though, is the fact that you'll be able to get the Gen 4 and 5 legendaries while flying on mega latias and latios.

Latios and Latias's mega forms were already kind of known though, since there was code hidden in X and Y for Latiasite and Latiosite and their forms in battle, so it's not like that's really new info. What I'm interested in, though, is the fact that you'll be able to get the Gen 4 and 5 legendaries while flying on mega latias and latios.

I'm curious about that. It works for more mundane ones(Darkrai) but finding the likes of Dialga would be weird, as it's a time controlling god that lives in another dimension

• Brohoof 2

@@Suitaloo, @

Both of you mentioned Mega Pidgeot ...... so it's not Mega Ho-Oh? That's what it certainly looks like to me.

IKR? Pidgeot doesn't need to look pretty, he needs to look rough and tumble like Staraptor or Fearow, not elegant and graceful

• Brohoof 1

It took me ages, but I finally managed to choose a gijinka to play as... I think he fits for the setting at least~

Name:

*Beorn **Jernland (*Bjørn/Beorn, means "bear" in Norwegian, and is a common name. **Jernland literally translates to "Iron-Land")

Appearance:

(Based on the image below)

post-4615-0-37213600-1412975832_thumb.png

(source)

He is around 6 feet tall, and has bright, blue eyes.

He wears dark, light clothing underneath the Lairon-like armour.

He is usually seen carrying his large sword around.

Special abilities:

+ He is well above average when it comes to strength: He can pack quite a punch, and lift heavy weight with ease - something that's self-explanatory considering his sword and armour of iron.

+ He can live off of rocks, granted there are iron ore in it. It is not a reliable source of food though, as he'll need to eat other things eventually.

+ His skin is tougher than normal, and both this and his armour makes him a tough nut to crack.

+ He can shape iron with his bare hands with some effort, making it a bit easier to repair or replace his armour and weapon if given enough time.

- Can't move very fast, at least not for long.

- A flame or strong sunlight will make his armour heat up, which he can't stand for very long, so he'll avoid deserts and be cautious around warm places in general. In a worst-case-scenario, he'll have to discard some of his armour to keep cool, though if he doesn't react fast enough, and it is really bad, he could potentially get knocked out.

Personality:

Fairly quiet, and very straight forward. Overall an easygoing person, with a strong sense of loyalty to whomever he deems worthy of it, and happily defends almost anyone if he sees their situation as unfair. He can change sides if the one whom he gives his loyalty proves to not be worthy of it after all.

History:

He had a fairly normal life, living in the middle of Norway. He got into a few fights defending others when he was young, and it was around then he and his parents noticed his gijinka-half, then being an Aron, had kept him from getting bruises and marks.

Time went on, he grew bigger and eventually evolved around when he turned 20, and with a little help he built his current armour and weapon, before leaving home to travel, to find his place in the world.

Faction:

Neutral, unless you think there are too many now... In which case, I can choose one. Unless you want to choose one.

Wanderer/Mercenary if neutral, something in the middle I guess, if in a faction (I'm no good with ranks like these...)

If there is anything you'd like to touch upon, change, remove, add, please tell~

This is also kind of a change for me... Still with some influence of where I'm from, but rather than a small character (which I have had often before) this one's a bit bigger and tougher~

post-4615-0-37213600-1412975832_thumb.png

Edited by Zhooves

Huh, I never associated Mega Pidgeot with Ho-oh in the slightest. I mean, I guess I can kinda see where you guys are coming from, but I mean, I don't really see it. I personally really like Mega Pidgeot's design as well as Mega Beedrill's.

Also, from what I can tell, event legendaries (Which I believe would include Pokemon like Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, etc.) won't be available in the game, but other legendaries (Cover mascots, the dogs and birds, the regis, etc) will all be available to find on islands in the sky that you can find while riding a mega lati@s. 

• Brohoof 2

I'm gonna make a character for this, but you may want to ban Ditto. It's kind of unfair when you think about it.

Pretty sure a Ditto could be done... A Ditto-gijinka would probably only be able to change looks (far from perfect if not heavily practised, and still not perfect if it is), and they would probably not be all that good at copying abilities without practising them as well (and the originals would still have an edge with them)...

All in all, I think a Ditto would be good as a spy~

@@Zhooves,

Accepted. Question, is he agile? There's a difference between that and speed. For example, a fly isn't faster than a bird, but it's a massive amount for acrobatic and able to move in a greater sphere of motion 

Pretty sure a Ditto could be done... A Ditto-gijinka would probably only be able to change looks (far from perfect if not heavily practised, and still not perfect if it is), and they would probably not be all that good at copying abilities without practising them as well (and the originals would still have an edge with them)...

All in all, I think a Ditto would be good as a spy~

No, they'd have to study their target for quite some time so that no one realizes the difference and god forbid they get asked to prove something. Not to mention that any telepath worth their salt would easily tell them apart

My reaction to seeing someone beat Xerneas

tumblr_n26in28LIC1r6usnpo10_250.png

My reaction to seeing them do it effortlessly

tumblr_n26in28LIC1r6usnpo8_250.png

• Brohoof 1

@

Ah, right, there's a difference there... I see... In Norwegian, "kjapp" (A word I choose for this a lot) means/can be used for both quick and agile~

I guess he's somewhat agile... I guess he can in some situations just drop the armour in favour of agility... Like, the armour protects him fairly well, but it slows his movements a bit... I guess we could say it's like in Dark Souls: With the armour, he can do a roll or dodge, but it would be far from that of an acrobat. He'll be a lot more agile and quicker to react without the armour.

Ditto_round_here_by_Lizerus.jpg

Holy Luna... I almost died... That was just great...

@

Ah, right, there's a difference there... I see... In Norwegian, "kjapp" (A word I choose for this a lot) means/can be used for both quick and agile~

I guess he's somewhat agile... I guess he can in some situations just drop the armour in favour of agility... Like, the armour protects him fairly well, but it slows his movements a bit... I guess we could say it's like in Dark Souls: With the armour, he can do a roll or dodge, but it would be far from that of an acrobat. He'll be a lot more agile and quicker to react without the armour.

I'd say a better comparison would be to the Darknuts from Twilight Princess. When you first fight them, they can take a ton of hits, but as you gradually knock off their armor, they become able to dodge and everything, keeping up better with light, chainmail armor as opposed to heavy platemail.

• Brohoof 1

I'd say a better comparison would be to the Darknuts from Twilight Princess. When you first fight them, they can take a ton of hits, but as you gradually knock off their armor, they become able to dodge and everything, keeping up better with light, chainmail armor as opposed to heavy platemail.

Yeah, that's a good way to look at it as well...

@@Suitaloo,@@Zhooves,

Ah, okay. Another example I can think of is the likes of Hirudegarn from DBZ. After he gets hit enough times, his shell cracks and he reveals that he actually has wings and becomes a ton faster

WHAT DID THEY DO TO SLOWBRO!?

tumblr_nd80iuLbOK1tn7saro2_500.jpg

He looks like an idiot now!

Mega Slowbro's been out a while, and I personally find the design fitting. Slowbro pretty much is an idiot, and the design is based on the shellder taking over the body, It gets boosted defense, which fits, and gets the ability Shell Armor, which fits. It's definitely not the best thing they could have done, but it's fitting.

• Brohoof 1

Mega Slowbro's been out a while, and I personally find the design fitting. Slowbro pretty much is an idiot, and the design is based on the shellder taking over the body, It gets boosted defense, which fits, and gets the ability Shell Armor, which fits. It's definitely not the best thing they could have done, but it's fitting.

Idiot wasn't the best word. Regardless, how does that even work? There are holes in the Shellder now for the arms. It just looks like it was designed by a 5 year old making top designs

Based on what it looks like, the tail just went all the way through and it's arms are where the shellder's eyes used to be.

That makes it even worse. That's creepypasta material right there, how the Shellder has to have its eyes poked out every time they mega evovle

• Brohoof 2

Is the Shellder that thing on Slowbro's tail and if so what is it actually?

Supposedly, Shellder attached to Slowbro's tail while it was fishing and its venom made Slowbro a more powerful psychic, but also prevented him from fishing with his tail anymore. Vice a versa with Slowking. Don't ask why Shelder randomly sprouted teeth

Based on what it looks like, the tail just went all the way through and it's arms are where the shellder's eyes used to be.

If that's the case then where are their legs? Do they have to use their tail to hop around? It just seems weird that the mega evolution doesn't have some form of leg.

Edited by Dji

If that's the case then where are their legs? Do they have to use their tail to hop around? It just seems weird that the mega evolution doesn't have some form of leg.

I would assume that it doesn't move at all