Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pokemon Gjinka War(RPers needed)

Hive King

I would assume that it doesn't move at all

If that's the case then where are their legs? Do they have to use their tail to hop around? It just seems weird that the mega evolution doesn't have some form of leg.

Well, if Slowbro gets extra psychic powers from venom of Shelder's, then I guess Mega Slowbro just floats seeing as the Shelder-bit expands and moves closer to the head...

Edited by Zhooves

The whole thing with Shellder venom really makes no sense at all. Shellders can't use Toxic Fang and they learn barely any poison moves. Also, psychic resists poison, so how would that work?

• Brohoof 1

The whole thing with Shellder venom really makes no sense at all. Shellders can't use Toxic Fang and they learn barely any poison moves. Also, psychic resists poison, so how would that work?

A symbiotic relationship? Possibly?

>Trying to apply real world logic to Pokemon

That's not real world logic though. Shellder can't learn any poison moves other than toxic, which didn't exist in gen 1. Also, Shellder on Slowbro and Slowking spontaneously sprout teeth, external eyes, and spikes. 

If someone doesn't apply in one day, I'm starting it

• Brohoof 1

Name: Astaroth (Astro for short)

Faction: Viral

Appearance: img-3166769-1-15123257_p1-1.png

Special Abilities: Very swift and agile, Sharp claws,  Master of martial arts. Above average strength. Most effective in combat situations and uses fire produced by his body in a multitude of ways to strengthen his own abilities. 

Personality: Like his appearance, he has a fiery personality, always making sure he is heard. He also loves to fight and challenge himself, the tougher and more difficult the challenge, the happier he is. 

History: Astro was born and raised in America, in a particularly bad part of NY. He had a loving, but demanding, father that always pushed him to be more than what he was. He was always fighting, even as a child, and he loved it, the thrill of battle. It didn't even matter to him if he won or lost, as long as the fight was against someone strong so he wouldn't be bored. And as soon as he surpassed an obstacle, he was quick to find the next one. This led him to join Viral's army. The seemed to be weaker at the moment so he joined them, thinking it would be a greater challenge..at least, that's what he thought at first.

Edited by Lord Megatron
  • Brohoof 2

That's not a rank, a rank dictates who he can order around and who he takes orders from.

Regardless, he's accepted 

I'd imagine he'd go for either a very low rank to be put out at the front of the battle, or something a bit higher to maybe reach the opposing higher-ups more directly...

I'd imagine he'd go for either a very low rank to be put out at the front of the battle, or something a bit higher to maybe reach the opposing higher-ups more directly...

Without a rank, due to the edit, I'm assuming he's a grunt with no command what so ever

• Brohoof 2

It's of no issue so long as you post within 24 hours, if you do not, things get problematic

Random note, I find it funny how in every movie, it's always the Colonel who's the badass, not the General

Oh, sorry, I was busy playing XCOM: Enemy Unknown and getting my ass handed to me. Regardless, I'm writing a post now.

Bah, I don't know where to go with Nyx because she's neutral and isn't really doing anything at the moment...

Yea, so don't expect me to be very active. I'll finish Eldrian's bio soon, make an establishing post for him, and then wait for people to talk to him as they need to. 

Honestly, I probably won't be paying much attention outside of interactions with Eldrian, but that'll probably actually assist me in playing as him. I'll be as clueless as he is when it comes to independent conflicts.

Can we make two characters? I have an idea for another character. I was going to use articuno if you said yes, but I was having trouble with a history.

If you can handle it, sure. Just keep in mind that being a legendary means a lot of attention from Ribose and Viral