Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spitfire's Classic

Mrbrunoh1

I think this is my new favorite character, and I started thinking about doing it just a simple design, but I ended up loving draws there, I think this is my new favorite pony. I hope you like my drawing ... 

This drawing is based on my new drawing style.   :fiery: 

FIiC0QO.jpg

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 11

Looks absolutely amazing dude, glad to see you finally got her done (at 20 past 3 am my time). I actually stayed up for this one, and got to watch as a certain someone started to really like a character. Congrats dude, Flamey/10, would... Not race against, because I would lose horribly. But I would certainly enjoy watching her race!

• Brohoof 4

I'm more for it my friends.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yN8omaDr8Uc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

...Quote says there is something there, but can't see cause MLPF decided to not let me lol. I'll see it tomorrow. For now... Night bro, take care, and love Spitfire- I mean... Oh wait yeah, love Spitfire lol

• Brohoof 3

@@ooBrony,

Thanks ooBrony, Spitfire quickly stole my heart I did not notice   :blush:

Like me and Braeburn XP I was playing the Gameloft MLP game on my computer and playing one of those minigames with him and I was suddenly all like "HE'S SO COOL," and looking up Brae plushies later confirmed that he was my new horsebando lol.

• Brohoof 3