Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open :::Portal to Equestria:::

The Last Derp

OOC

(we are currently playing as humans, so you use your first name)
Logan looked down at the transparent green goo that lead a long trail into the forest ahead, and started getting curious. Where does it go? What does it lead to? What is it? He decided to follow the goo, obviously nothing bad would happen. Right? He followed the slimy trail into the darkness of the woods.

Logan found that the strange substance was getting larger in size as he ventured deeper into the forest, and also that if you stepped onto it then it would bubble. Eventually, he found a rather deep hole with a black swirl in the bottom of.. it. He was thinking wether to jump in or not when he heard rustling in the bushes behind him.

@@The Last Derp,

Riley appeared from behind the bushes and looked at the other person who had ventured into the woods that night.

"So, I guess you noticed that weird goop as well, huh?" commented Riley.

He hadn't really made much effort to stand out, he just wore his normal everyday outfit. A pair of blue jeans, a red t-shirt over a black long-sleeve shirt, red and white trainers.

Logan turned around at the other person who had found his way into the woods.

"Yeah, and being my curious self I decided to follow it. And, have you seen this hole? Looks like something blasted into the earth, and its all dark down there too. What should we do?" he said, looking a little worried.

William was taking a hike through when he found a strange trail of green goo. Being the curious sort, he followed it until he reached a deep hole with a black swirl at the bottom and two other people looking at it! "Hello" said William. "What are you two looking at?"

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"First of all, my name is William. Hmmm....if I didn't know any better I'd say it was a portal. Where do you think it came from and where do you think it goes to?" asked William.  As he walked closer to portal while adjusting his glasses, he felt something calling out to him, "Come in!" urged the voice.

@@WiiGuy2014,

"Riley Blythe," the blonde boy introduced himself.

He too heard a voice that said "Come in!".

"What's in it for us?" asked Riley with a sprinkle of suspicion in his voice. He got down on his hands and knees, and leaned over to speak to the portal. "Do you have a tea party or something for us?"

Anala waved a farewell to her friends, picked up her school books, and started walking home. She tried to move her foot, and saw a green goo clinging to it.

"What is this?! Can't people keep the area clean?" she wondered, following the trail. She came to a large hole, her classmate Riley and two others standing by it.

"Hey guys! What are you doing here? Riley, are you pranking people again, because it's pretty obvious"

She said pointing to the goo, and the hole in the earth. She looked at the two strangers. "Hi, I'm Melody. Who are you two? You go to me and Rileys school, right?" Anala pointed to Logan. "You're in my math class, right?" Anala turned to William. "You in gym with Reilly, right? He said he knew you, if I'm remembering rite."

"Yes, I may use my brain a lot more, but I use gym class to keep my body healthy." William said. He then turned his gaze back at the mysterious hole. "This hole is very unnatural and yet, curiously inviting! I want to know what is on the other side of this. Don't any of you agree?" asked William.

"Its happy to have this family renunion and all, but this is important, its talking telling us to jump in..." Logan walked closer slowly, before tripping on a rock and falling into the black swirl below.

"AAAAAAAH!" He fell into the hole, before he was no longer visible.

@@The Last Derp@@Melody Word@@WiiGuy2014,

(OOC: In case you didn't notice my last post in the OOC thread, I'll just extrapolate)

Riley looked at the girl who had just arrived. "Uh, I think I've heard of you. Anala Elderberry, isn't it?" he answered.

Jut then, he clumsily fell straight into the portal. "AAAAAHHHHH - wait, this doesn't have to be scary! WHEEEEE!"

• Brohoof 1

@@The Last Derp,

"Wait! Look out! Come back here!" Without stopping to think this through, William jumped in after the others. As he fell through, he felt his body and clothes changing! Even his glasses started to change to fit his face! Then all too soon, he blacked out with one thing on his mind, I hope we can get back!

Edited by WiiGuy2014

"GUYS!" Anala looked down the hole, afraid of seeing their broken body's at the bottom of it. Seeing nothing, she turned to William. "I wasn't scared for them just so you know. I just didn't want to drag their buts to the hospital." She lied, trying to regain her confidence. Anala jumped, bracing herself for the landing.

Everything went white with a loud buzzing noise. It got quiter and quiter, until Logan woke up, floating in white space. However, something wasnt right. He wasnt human. From what it seemed like, he was now some sort of green cartoonish horse with a dark green hair and tail and a four leaf clover on his back legs. He then blacked out.

"GUYS!" Anala looked down the hole, afraid of seeing their broken body's at the bottom of it. Seeing nothing, she turned to William. "I wasn't scared for them just so you know. I just didn't want to drag their buts to the hospital." She lied, trying to regain her confidence. Anala jumped, bracing herself for the landing.

(I guess William posted as a I typed, and I didn't notice. Redo!)

"GUYS!" Anala cried down the dark tunnel. She ran, and leapt into the hole. She cried in pain as she hit her head against the wall of the hole, realizing far to late that she jumped to far. She felt as though she were cover in fluff, just as she blacked out, tumbling down the hole unconsciously.

Waking up on the grass, Logan looked around.

"W-was it a dream?" he asked, before looking at himself and realising it wasnt. "Well, im now a freaking horse, but the real question is, where am I?"

He looked around at rows of houses and other cartoon ponies, some with horns others with wings, and houses on clouds.

"Well, it sure is beautiful" He said.

Opening his eyes, William reached for his glasses by habit only to see that his hands have turned into yellow horse hooves! What..What's going on? He felt his face was smaller like a pony, but still managed to get his glasses on his nose, or muzzle, as the case would be. Taking a better look at himself, he saw he was now a red pony-like creature with yellow hooves, a brown mane that used to be his hair, a tail to match his mane, and a horn sticking out of his forehead. He was wearing a blue vest. The oddest thing was seeing some kind of mark on his flank. It was a book with a castle and a heart in its pages with a star shining behind the book. What am I? A unicorn? This is...amazing!

Edited by WiiGuy2014

@@WiiGuy2014,

Riley woke up. He looked at himself. His hands were gone, now just... ending in something hard and flat. Like... hooves?

Red fur coated his body.

His blonde hair has been mostly unchanged, aart from being a mane now. To match it, he had a tail sticking out of his fuzzy rear.

He fet some new appendages... wings?

"AWESOME!"

Suddenly, as though magically, Anala was no longer unconscious. She groaned, shaking herself. She stood, only to fall face first. She reached up to feel her aching head, and realized that in her hands place was a white hoof. After looking at herself, she realized she had become a white mare, with Gray braids, and an bow and arrow tattoo on her rear. After getting over this shock, she realized with horror her friends were gone. She ran as fast as she could on her strange new hooves, not stooping until she reached her friends. Suddenly she realized that if they too had become ponys, she would not recognize them. Now lost and alone, she sat down, as tears began to slowly fall down her face.

@@Melody Word,

Riley heard sobbing. It sounded exactly like Anala. "Miss Anala?" asked Riley. He looked around to see a white-coated female pony with tears running down her face.

"Anala, it's me, Riley Blythe," he said. He sat next to her down on his unfamiliar red fuzzy rump.

Riley? Thank goodness! I thought everyone died...... Where do you think the others are? She asked, trying to stand on her hooves. She looked at Riley , noticing his red wings. "Oh hey, you have wings!" She smirked, calmed down from her panic now. "I bet you can fly very well" She teased.

William looked around and saw the others having been transformed into colorful little ponies too. "Is that you, guys? It's me. William." He summed up the situation. "So green goo led us to a hole in the ground of the forest, where we fell in and woke up as ponies. How many can say that?"

Edited by WiiGuy2014

Anala smiled. "I guess not many people.....Ponies....whatever." Ok, so if we find Logan, we can go home. At least, we could try to..... then again. After we find Logan, maybe we can explore this place! And talk to ponies!" Anala said, now excited. Noticing the other two giving her a weird look, she calmed down. "What? I'm only stubborn if you annoy me you know. So far you guys aren't that annoying."