Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open :::Portal to Equestria:::

The Last Derp

"Don't worry, im here!" he shouted, galloping over to them. "Transformed into colourful cartoon ponies, eh? Not many others can tell a tale like this!" he laughed. He noticed that the others looked different, but it felt like, they were always like that. It was strange."So, we need to maybe find a way out of here, any ideas?"

"Hmm...well because I'm an unicorn, maybe I can do some magic that could lead us to a place to start from?" William started tapping his horn with his hoof. "Come on, horn. Help us out!" He tried rubbing it, flicking it from below, and chanting "Lead us, Lead us" over and over to no avail. "Any other ideas?" said a disappointed William.

Anala frowned. "Can we explore a bit? I have a feeling that once we leave, we can't come back. So are we really going to pass this chance up? Besides, if we explore a bit, we might meet somepony that can help us get home again." She said, trying to convince her friends to explore the strange town.

@@The Last Derp, @@Melody Word@@WiiGuy2014,

Riley looked back at his wings, giving them a little flap. "Hmm... if I can fly well, like Anala said..." he said, smirking at the girl-turned-mare. "...I can get a good view of whatever place we're in, and if I notice anyone that has a vibe of, 'Hey, maybe I can be of assistance!', I'll go talk to them."

He looked at himself. Here he was. A pony. Cartoonish. A wonderful bright color scheme. Wings. 'I'm so incomparable,' he mused to himself. Well, except for the rest of the magical ponies inhabiting this new land.

Anala edged closer to Logan and Willaim. "Bet you he falls inn ten seconds." She whispered. Before they could reply, she looked to Riley. "Go ahead, we'll fallow on the ground." She called to her friend. She almost laughed at the thought of her telling her friend, now a pony, to fly.

@@Melody Word,

"I heard that!" snapped Riley. "But whatevs. I'll try it."

He flapped his wings and lifted off the ground... and fell back down. Anala's estimate of "ten seconds" had been very generous, because Riley fell within two.

He tried again, and flew successfully!

"Wheeeee! I'm an airplane!" he said as he flew about.

Anala laughed. "Hurry up,slow-poke!" She cried, trying to run faster than him. She raced faster than she had ever ran before, but then hit the ground. She looked up to see a wall in front of her. "I RAN INTO A WALL!" She yelled, almost crying she was laughing so hard. "This fun!" She squealed, forgetting their mission to go home.

Following the others, William managed to learn to at least pick things up with his magic as he practiced manipulating his glasses on his muzzle. "I wonder if someone is this world can teach me more about this magic? I've grown up reading and loving fairy tales of romantic tales, far-off places, daring sword fights, magic spells and a prince in disguise!"

@@Melody Word,

Riley flew down to Anala. "You okay?" he asked, picking her up off the ground and placing her back down onto her hooves.

'She's so bold... and cute... they go well together...'

'Wait... Riley Blythe, are you...'

'I don't know, I don't know! I've never had experience with ladies before!'

Anala skid to a stop. "That sounds a bit like my daydreams." She said, then noticed somepony smirking. "I get bored,ok?" She turned to William. " That sounds awesome! I want to learn how to shoot a bow with hooves! Or sword fight!*gasp* I wonder if I can sing as a pony!" Anala continues to rant, getting to be annoying, but shooting anypony that questioned her a challenging look.

@@The Last Derp, @@Melody Word, @@WiiGuy2014,

Riley giggled at Anala's ranting. So cute...

From what Riley had heard, Anala had been a great archer in her human form.

He looked at his rear end. He bore a symbol of an arrow.

He looked at everyone else in the group.

"I see I'm not who seems to have gained a tattoo on my butt."

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

Anala skid to a stop. "That sounds a bit like my daydreams." She said, then noticed somepony smirking. "I get bored,ok?" She turned to William. " That sounds awesome! I want to learn how to shoot a bow with hooves! Or sword fight!*gasp* I wonder if I can sing as a pony!" Anala continues to rant, getting to be annoying, but shooting anypony that questioned her a challenging look.

(Sorry, posted slow again.)

Anala giggled as she was set on the ground. "Yeah, I was just a bit scared earlier."

(I can't change font or anything so this [] means thoughts.)

[ He really nice, especially compared to the jerks at school..... What?! NO! Stop! Your a PONY, this is the last thing I should be thinking about.....still]

Anala smiled at her friends, careful not to show her thoughts so clearly. As she came out of thought, she realized Riley was probably asking her about her hitting the wall. "Oh, the wall! Yea I'm good." She stammered, clearly embarrassed.

Anala glanced at her tattoo, and smiled.

"Well, I actually like mine. I love archery!" She looked at the tattoos of the others in her group. " What are your tattoos for? Likeing arrows?" She giggled at the strange question, and trotted on. "Wait...why do we all have tattoos?" She giggled. "I guess ponies just like getting their buts tattooed." She almost fell over laughing.

@@Melody Word,

Riley ruffled Anala's hat. She seemed fun.

Girls at school walked past him without batting an eye. Why was that? Yes, perhaps he was a bit messy, and clumsy... but he was a nice person who wanted to do good.

Riley decided that the girls at school were shallow brats, and wondered why he was moping about it.

Anala smiled., messing with Riley's mane. "Being a pony is a lot better than I thought. It's so happy here, no jerks or anything. I sorta wish we could all just stay here...What about you?" She asked Riley.

[i wonder if he thinks I'm lame for being so happy about this. Should I stop being happy? No, probably not. He wouldn't tell anyone how girly I'm being, I trust him. Besides I doubt anyone would believe him about anything that happened today.] Anala looked around and spotting a coffee shop, started talking before Riley could answer her question. "Hey, a coffee shop! Should we go in? It would be pretty cool to just chill in a pony coffee shop...."

@@Melody Word,

"Coffee? Sounds great!" said Riley. "And to answer your question, yes, I do prefer being a pony."

"Sonuvagun, I left my wallet in my pocket. My pockets were in my pants. I'm not wearing pants."

He didn't have a qualm with walking around butt-naked, since it was normal in this world.

He noticed something on his flank. It was a pouch.

"...Pockets? I have pockets?" He placed a hoof in the pocket that was attched to his body. "That's so... cute. Not even creepy. I like it!"

"I never had coffee before, even back in our world." William said. "Well, whatever you decide to do, I'll come along! As long as I don't get this new blue vest of mine stained! "Also, I've discover that I can store items in my inventory with my magic. I can then recall them back should we need them!"

Anala reached into her pocket in sock. "Well... that's....actually pretty awesome! I wonder what ponies keep in there pockets....Wait, how are we going to pay for coffee? We didn't put money in our pockets, and I don't even know if they use money here.hmmmm..." Anala shrugged. "Lets go see if they take money at all,shall we?" She asked, in a bit of a silly tone.

Anala looked at the strange money. "I wonder how valuable a twenty is here." She puzzled aloud. "Well we should go see for ourselves!" She smiled and raced to the door. She stopped short and looked embarrassed. "I don't know how to open it.... if I push it I'll fall, but there's no way to pull it.." She wondered around for a minute, then tried to open the door with her mouth. She tugged as hard as she could, but fell on her butt. The door was then opened by a grey mare, who said hi to the group, then fly away. After saying hi, Anala copied what the mare had done, and the door opened. "We're in!" She said, as if she were a spy.

@@Melody Word,

Riley entered the coffee shop with Anala. However, he fell over, landing on his butt too. He discovered it to be nice, plump and soft.

"It's alright. My fall was... cushioned, you might say."

He joined the queue behind Anala. He looked around for a while, before his gaze eventually inadvertently dropped to looking at Anala's pony butt...

Riley flushed red under his red coat and looked away very quickly.

However much he tried, he couldn't get that image out of his head.

Anala reached the front of the line, turned to ask the others what they wanted, and catch Riley staring. "Riley, what are you doing?... nevermind." Anala turned and ordered, and began to wonder if the money in her backpack was in her pocket. She reached in and pulled out a fifty. Turning to the group, the ponies pooled the money and each paid for their own drink and snack. Walking over to a table, Anala sat down and began to eat the cupcake had ordered.

@@Melody Word,

As he sat his fuzzy rear down on a seat next to the table with Anala, Riley attempted to pretend that he hadn't just accidentally copped a peek of Anala's butt. 'It's amazing how fast you can take a liking to somepony...'

He reassured himself that he was not a pervert, and that accidents did happen.

"This is good!" he said through a mouthful of cupcake.

After having some coffee, William felt a charge through his horn! Excusing himself to go to the bathroom. (Yeah, the coffee shop has a bathroom for privacy), his magic started to go a little out of control zapping objects on the wall into other objects, thankfully temporarily! Eventually, he came back out restoring the comedic damage he caused as he rejoined his friends. "Remind me never to have a cup of coffee again until I learn control, got it?" 

Anala laughed. "What happened?" After it was explained, she laughed more. [i really could live like this forever. I hope maybe the others will just give up for now, then we could stay...] Anala finished her coffee and looked out the window. After the group talked for awhile, she sighed. "I fuss we have to go home now.... Would it really be such a big deal if we stayed though? I mean, look at this place! It's amazing, how could we leave it? Plus.... I'm not sure their is a way home. We came here through a hole in the earth, and I haven't seen on here. If there is another hole, who knows where it leads? I...I think we're stuck here....forever."

@@Melody Word@@WiiGuy2014,

"Yeah, what happened? I wanna know!" Riley said to William.

He tried to think of a way to learn more about how Anala felt about him without being too obvious...

He let out a laugh. "Man, fellas, wouldn't it be funny if some guy told Anala he loved her?" he commented.