Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open :::Portal to Equestria:::

The Last Derp

"As much as I like sappy romance as much as the next human turned pony, I'm more curious about this world." William said. "I think we should start looking for whoever's in charge of this world or city or town. I hope this place has a library. Even if this world has no internet, a library would be the closest thing to feed my thirst for knowledge" 

"Going to the library is a good idea, but it will take time getting ponies to believe us." Anala smiles,turned to Reilly, and begins to blush. "Well, I don't know. It would definitely depend on who the guy is. I don't really like jocks, or poplar people, because they are almost always a bit full of themselves. So it would definitely not be a popularity contest. Looks don't matter to me either, so if there is someone like that, then maybe. Why? What did you hear?"

Edited by Melody Word

@@Rainbow Eclipse,@@WiiGuy2014, @@The Last Derp,  

Soprano walked through the forest near his home, exploring the sections previously un-explored by himself. He brought his film camera, just for some variety. He normally brought his digital, but he felt like digital wasn't important here.

He explored the forest, taking pictures all along the way. He was looking upwards, until he felt something. He looked down, and saw a hole. He screamed, and stepped back. "What the..." he said, throwing a rock down to hear how deep it is. It didn't make any sound.

He photographed it, before something came and pushed him down. He screamed, before passing out from blood rush to the brain.

• Brohoof 1

Logan walked into the coffee shop, struggling to open the door at first.

"Gah, stupid doors!" he said, "Sorry im late guys, I was taking a stroll around". He got some coffee before sitting with the others on the table.

" Y'know, im starting to enjoy being a pony," he said, taking a sip of coffee.

"It's fine, and being a pony is pretty awesome!" Anala said somewhat relieved to be distracted from the subject. [That was a strange conversation. Who does he think likes me? What if he asked me who I liked, what could I say? Well, thank goodness for Logan's timing I guess.] Anala sipped her coffee, glad that it hardly tasted different from the coffee back home. She looked around the cafe to see that everypony was giving the friends a strange look. She looked around more, and finally noticed the way they sat. She looked at herself, and realized she was sitting as if she were still still human. She blushed and tried to copy the way the other ponies sat. "Well, we're in a different world and people probably already think I'm crazy!" She said laughing at her mistake. "We should head to the library soon, like William said." Anala said after a bit of relaxing.

Edited by Melody Word

Logan finished off the last bits of coffee before resuming. "Whilst walking around, lots of people were strangely looking at me, dont really know why. Maybe its just because im new around here, but im not too sure" he said, looking slightly embarrassed. "Anyways, I heard we were going to the library later? I hope I can find out more about this place!" Logan said, looking fascinated already.

Anala frowned, confused. "Nopony gave any of us strange looks." She said pointing to William, Reilly, and herself. She smiled. "Maybe it's your little door trouble." After giving a little a chuckle, she explained how she had tried to open the door with her teeth. "I wonder if they have everything earth has, but pony sized... I sorta doubt it though. I didn't see any pony cars." She snickered at the thought of a multi colored pony driving a small pony car.

(edited)

"Doesnt look like they have any cars," he said, "Although it would be funny to see a pony in one" he said, snickering at the thought of it.

"So, where to next? Like I said earlier, I heard you guys talk about going to the library, or maybe we could just take a walk around, meet a few ponies maybe?" he questioned.

Edited by The Last Derp

Anala throughout about the question for a second, then answered. "We should look around. It's fun being being here, and it would be so fun! Plus, we could ask somepony where the library is, instead of wandering around forever. What do you two think?" She asked turning to Reilly and William.

Soprano started to wake up from the blood-rush. His vision was blurry, his auditory senses muffled. He started to re-gain his vision after about 2 minutes, lying in the middle of a strange, gloomy forest. "Jeez, did I get a concussion?" he said to himself, noticing his new hooves.

He screamed louder than he ever had before.

(I'm gonna start as a pony, since that is where it has gotten)

Aphrodite was trotting over to Sugarcube corner, whistling the latest tune, when she saw a bewilderingly bright red pony sitting on the ground. "You alright?" she asked, cautiously walking over to him, " You look awfully pale" The pony wouldn't answer, staring at her with pure delight. She held out a hoof, and helped the lost pony up. " What are you doing sitting on the ground? There's so much to do around here you shouldn't waste a minute!"

Opening his eyes, William reached for his glasses by habit only to see that his hands have turned into yellow horse hooves! What..What's going on? He felt his face was smaller like a pony, but still managed to get his glasses on his nose, or muzzle, as the case would be. Taking a better look at himself, he saw he was now a red pony-like creature with yellow hooves, a brown mane that used to be his hair, a tail to match his mane, and a horn sticking out of his forehead. He was wearing a blue vest. The oddest thing was seeing some kind of mark on his flank. It was a book with a castle and a heart in its pages with a star shining behind the book. What am I? A unicorn? This is...amazing!

Anala smiled. "You know, if we do explore this place, it might be fun to prank somepony. Who else could say they pranked magical ponies? Then again, we need to get home sooner or later. What do you guys think? Also, William's probably right about looking at the library." She said to the ponies gathered around the table.

"Yeah, true... Hey, I know! If they have silly string here, you could squirt them with it from the clouds. Nopony will know what hit them!" Anala laughed. "Then again, they might not have it here. I wonder what they do have. Maybe we could check out the area. It can't be to different from home, I mean, they do have coffee." She said holding up her now empty coffee cup

[What did he almost say? Well,I'm sure it was nothing...]

@@Melody Word,

Riley's eyes widened. "I can stand on clouds? Awesome muffins!"

He flew outside and then up. He could be supported on clouds!

Night was beginning. The moon was beautiful.

No matter how much Riley tried to push it away, both his mind and heart knew it. He loved Anala.

He began to sing.

He watched a mare and stallion walk through the town. "So many times out there, I've watched a happy pair, of lovers walking in the night..."

"They had a kind of glow around them, it almost looked like heaven's light..."

He looked at his hoof.

"Di'int think I'd ever know, that warm and loving glow, though I might wish with all my might..."

"No mind as childlike as my mind, was ever meant for heaven's light..."

He looked down at Anala.

"But suddenly, an angel has smiled at me, and nuzzled me without a trace of fright..."

"I dare to dream that she, might even care for me..."

He looked up at the stars.

"And as I watch these stars tonight..."

"My cold dark tower seems so bright..."

"I swear it must be heaven's light...!"

(Whether Anala heard is up to you)
Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

Anala had gone outside to keep up with her friend, when she heard singing. [singing? What that almost sounds like Riley's voice.] She looked around, and saw him sitting on a cloud. She sat down to listen, relaxing as she listed to the song. When the song was over, she smiled. "Your a great singer." She blushed, not sure of what to say.

@@Melody Word,

In response to the totally recognisable voice, Riley looked down at Anala.

Darnit. She had heard him.

"Um, th-thank you," he said nervously. "It's u-um, a song I picked up, from... a guy, who... I walked past," he lied.

In truth, Riley's heart had been so overflowing with emotions, he had automatically written the song himself.

(Let's just assume that Disney's The Hunchback Of Notre Dame doesn't exist in the universe this incarnation of Riley came from.

Anala smiled. "Well it's a great song. Do you sing often?" She asked.

[i wonder why he just up and started singing. I wonder why no pony else noticed.]

"Wait, why didn't anypony else notice you? Do you think this happens to often here for them to pay much attention? Must be a pretty awesome place if so. Kinds wish it was like this back home. Anyway, great song." Anala said. [Wow, I sound really lame right now. Wait, what? Since when did I notice how I sound. I'm sure it's nothing... Then again...]

@@Melody Word,

"Thanks, Anala," said Riley.

He flew down next to her and looked at the stars. "Who knows? Maybe the ponies do burst into song at random intervals..." he said absent-mindedly.

Since his parents started losing faith in him, Riley wondered... could Anala be the one to give him happiness?

"Your welcome. You know, it seems like the more we stay here, the more normal it becomes. It will be a bit strange returning to out world once this is all over. I'm getting used to being a pony. It will be hard to walk on two legs again." Anala laughed. "Lets just hope nobody sees us drop out of the sky or something and start walking like a lunatic."

@@Melody Word,

"Are you sure we'll ever be returning to our world?" questioned Riley, looking at Anala.

This new pony world seemed so much happier than his homeworld. He could just imagine staying here... he, Anala, joined together as one, in perfect harmony. For the rest of their lives.

Soprano, after the initial shock of changing his species, tried standing up on 2 legs. He fell flat on his face. "Ugh..." he said, managing to stand on all fours. He limped to a nearby town, seeing a red pony next to a grey pony (Riley and Anala). He approached them, and asked "Where am I?"

"I don't know how we could get home... Well maybe." She was stopped from answering, as a pony walked up to them, asking where they were. Anala turned to the new pony. "Your in...ummmm." She turned to Riley. "I have no idea where we are." She turned to see a sign above the cafe they had just left. "Your at sugar cube corners." She said, trying not to act out of place. "You from out of town?" She asked the newcomer.

Edited by Melody Word

@@Melody Word@,

Riley happily would have talked to Anala some more, but he turned to look at the new pony who had addressed them. "Sorry, I don't know where any of us are," he said. "I take it you're a former human too?" he observed. "Do you prefer being a human or a pony?" he questioned out of curiosity.