Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you know any independent works that were inspired by FiM?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

I don't think there are. Fim has only been around for almost 4 years. Thats not really a long time dude. Maybe something in the future would but I doubt anytime soon would.

MLP: FiM is an 8-year old children's cartoon. How can it inspire anything? I mean, from the first time MLP aired in 1981 it was one of the first shows that tried to tell good morals to kids. I guess it inspired some show from that point, but I don't know if FiM inspired any show, I don't really think so anyway.

I think any original work that might cite FiM as in influence is either at the moment too obscure or hasn't been finished yet. Even so, I wouldn't count out the possibility that one or more will surface within the next decade or so (hopefully, it would definitely get me to watch cartoons much more often).

I do know that if I do go through with some of the original projects I've been developing for years, I'll cite at least one of them as having been influenced by FiM and the fandom.

Considering the lack of anything else that's at all derivative of FiM, you'd be most welcome to elaborate.

Unfortunately, I can't, because I'm still developing it, but I will say I do like the themes of MLP enough that I would love to use them on another work (as in transposing them to a different setting and aiming them at a different audience).

Unfortunately, I can't, because I'm still developing it, but I will say I do like the themes of MLP enough that I would love to use them on another work (as in transposing them to a different setting and aiming them at a different audience).

Alas. But good luck with the development.

• Brohoof 1