Squat:400 LBS

Curls:65 LBS one in each arm dumbbells x10

Clean:245 LBS

Repetitions.

Bench press: 225LBS x10

Squat: 285 LBS x10

Curls: 45 LBS x30

Clean: 185 LBS x10

LOL, keep in mind this was my senior year of high school, now I could probably barely get 225 up 5 times on bench.

• Brohoof 3

I am pretty strong, not very but quite a bit above average for the people in my area.

The ket gives me strength!

Edited by A CrayZ Cat
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

It's been a few years since I did serious weightlifting, but I was better at leg strength than the upper body.

The most I ever bench pressed was maybe 200 lbs., my best one-arm dumbbell row was 70 lbs (I think). My heaviest dead lift was probably around 300 lbs, and I know the most I ever squatted was just under 400 lbs. (and I knew at the time that I could lift more than that but didn't).

I'm pretty strong, but I haven't done much of any lifting in a while.

Other exercises I like are just running or riding a stationary bicycle. I'm used to metal and rap when working out, also.

My current deadlift is around 300 lbs too, but I can only bench like 155 lbs, and it doesn't seem to improve...I've tried to focus more on my upper body lately, but I don't seem to get much stronger  :okiedokielokie:

My current deadlift is around 300 lbs too, but I can only bench like 155 lbs, and it doesn't seem to improve...I've tried to focus more on my upper body lately, but I don't seem to get much stronger 

Do you know what kind of bodytype you have?

(endomorph, ectomorph etc.) 

Im 2m and 69kg.... You can literarly study the human anatomy on me... My waist is 10 cm wide(or deep. I have no abs =P)... So in other words... MY POWER IS MY BONES!!! Beat that =P

• Brohoof 1

I do the stocking for where

I work and that means a lot

of lifting and pushing,  I've pushed

about 400 pounds up a ramp and

can left 50 bounds but thats good

for a woman who is only 5'2!  But I

ride my bike 14 miles a day...

• Brohoof 2

Well, for starters, I started working out barely over a year ago thanks to Flutty, Dashie, and AJ (yep, MLP inspired me to workout  -_- ). I never had any incentive in working out before that. I think I'm fairly strong, at least I can do 20 push-ups and up to ten bars, and I weigh 87 Kgs, but I know I'm not the strongest around

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty mesomorphic I think, unfamiliar with those terms :)

Gaining and losing weight is very different some person to person, due to the body types that they have. An endomorph, for instance, has it very easy in terms of increasing his weight. An ectomorph on the other hand has difficulty to increase his weight.

Or, let me put it this way.

Can you eat an astronomical amount of food and don't put on any weight?

If the answer is yes, then you're most likely a mesomorph. 

Ectomorph guys are usually very tall and skinny.  :D

Gaining and losing weight is very different some person to person, due to the body types that they have. An endomorph, for instance, has it very easy in terms of increasing his weight. An ectomorph on the other hand has difficulty to increase his weight.

Or, let me put it this way.

Can you eat an astronomical amount of food and don't put on any weight?

If the answer is yes, then you're most likely a mesomorph. 

Ectomorph guys are usually very tall and skinny.  :D

That's pretty interesting, I could definitely relate to your description of a mesomorph :D but i used to be tall and skinny before :)

Even though I work in a coffee shop I do quite a bit of physical labor and I work out, think my biceps were measured at 26 inches around. I don't know the upper limit for my arms, I get up around 150 -175 before I tore myself out. But I easily leg press 500lb. So I would say I'm decently strong

• Brohoof 1

(yep, MLP inspired me to workout  -_- )

Same with me, I started working out not long after I started watching the show. I don't know exactly what motivated me...firstly I thought about getting stronger so that the antis would stay away, but it's said that looking at cute things can increase your productivity and motivation. This originates from parents having to stay focused and strong to protect and feed their offspring  :) So yea, things are cute because they resemble the way your infant looks.